The Student Room Group

Subway... 3rd time lucky?

I had a booklet of Subway vouchers through the door recently and have been thinking of using the £2 for a 6 inch sub voucher. I know they do a lunch meal deal for £3 normally but I'm not that interested in a packet of crisps, a cookie or a pint of fizzy drink which contains half pint of ice!
I've only ever had Subway twice. The first time was lovely. I can't remember what it was but I had lots of regular salad with it and a sweet onion relish, toasted and it was great!
Second occasion was when one of my mates got it for 3 of us. As a joke he had them put those really hot (?jalepeno) peppers on it. I sweated so much I think I may have lost a third of my body weight and defo did not enjoy it, throwing half in the bin and I was not well for two days!
So, with my voucher I am thinking of going in to a Subway store (on my own for safety reasons) but not sure what to order for my 6 inch sub.
Any ideas/tips please?
Ta 😎

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thats a long passage just about subway haha. i love subway, if you want to eat it then eat it, if not then dont.
Reply 2
Subway is pretty much cancer imo
Reply 3
Basically:

1 - you enjoyed it
2 - some **** filled it with jalapeños so that you wouldn't enjoy it

3 - trust me, it's all nice. Just pick and choose...
I guess you're English since you can't handle jalepeno :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by mkap
if you want to eat it then eat it, if not then don't.

Advice for life.
Its good. I usually have Chicken Tika, but recently I have been having meatballs. Theres a subway in my college. Although I have only ever really brought it for lunch while at the college once. But thats because the £4.50 deal they do is only after 5pm.
Reply 7
Original post by JBLondon
Advice for life.

haha what other advice can i give for a £3 or less meal.
Original post by hihihihihi
I guess you're English since you can't handle jalepeno :wink:

Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
Basically:

1 - you enjoyed it
2 - some **** filled it with jalapeños so that you wouldn't enjoy it

3 - trust me, it's all nice. Just pick and choose...

Thanks. I'm thinking the chicken option sounds good. 😎
go for a bmt it great with some gherkins and sweet onion relish
Reply 11
Original post by jamesthehustler
go for a bmt it great with some gherkins and sweet onion relish

Hey thanks for reply but what is a 'bmt'? 😎
Original post by mkap
thats a long passage just about subway haha. i love subway, if you want to eat it then eat it, if not then dont.

I'm surprised you can see the post past that nose of yours
Reply 13
Original post by Jimmy Seville
I'm surprised you can see the post past that nose of yours

shut up jerk, i like my nose so do1
Original post by Drez999
Hey thanks for reply but what is a 'bmt'? 😎

it's on the menu and is ham, salami and pepperoni
Reply 15
Original post by jamesthehustler
it's on the menu and is ham, salami and pepperoni

Thanks. I guess that's why the call it a 'bmt' then. 😧
Original post by Drez999
Thanks. I guess that's why the call it a 'bmt' then. 😧

it's short hand for Big Meaty Tasty
The spicy Italian is really nice, I would recommend. :smile:
Reply 18
Try the jalapeños and hot chilli sauce, you might like it better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drez999
I had a booklet of Subway vouchers through the door recently and have been thinking of using the £2 for a 6 inch sub voucher. I know they do a lunch meal deal for £3 normally but I'm not that interested in a packet of crisps, a cookie or a pint of fizzy drink which contains half pint of ice!
I've only ever had Subway twice. The first time was lovely. I can't remember what it was but I had lots of regular salad with it and a sweet onion relish, toasted and it was great!
Second occasion was when one of my mates got it for 3 of us. As a joke he had them put those really hot (?jalepeno) peppers on it. I sweated so much I think I may have lost a third of my body weight and defo did not enjoy it, throwing half in the bin and I was not well for two days!
So, with my voucher I am thinking of going in to a Subway store (on my own for safety reasons) but not sure what to order for my 6 inch sub.
Any ideas/tips please?
Ta 😎

mmm get the italian bmt

Quick Reply

Latest