The Student Room Group

DWP EO work coach - December 2023

Hi I was wondering if anyone have applied for the DWP EO work coach role this month 12/2023 and still waiting for their interview outcome? I applied for the 654 campaign Nottinghamshire area.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mjabarkhyl16
Hi I was wondering if anyone have applied for the DWP EO work coach role this month 12/2023 and still waiting for their interview outcome? I applied for the 654 campaign Nottinghamshire area.

Average wait time after interview seems to be 6-8 weeks. But as it’s Christmas I expect it might take longer.
Reply 2
Original post by Suphanat Cramp
Average wait time after interview seems to be 6-8 weeks. But as it’s Christmas I expect it might take longer.

are you awaiting your interview results too?
are you awaiting your interview results too?

Yes In theory I should hear by this week. (6th week). If not then it’ll be after next year! You got a long wait ahead
Reply 4
Hi, have you had an outcome? I too have applied for this vacancy and heard nothing.
Reply 5

Hi, have you had an outcome? I too have applied for thisvacancy and heard nothing.
Reply 6
Hi, have you had an outcome? I too have applied for this vacancy and heard nothing.
Reply 7
Hi mate no not yet, apparently it will be a long wait until we hear back however I will keep you posted if I do hear back.
Reply 8
Hey from my experience, from when I submitted my interview to getting the outcome, it took a little over 7 weeks. All the best
Reply 9
Mine has changed to the 2nd status today. Anyone else’s changed?
Reply 10
Mine has changed to the 2nd status today. Anyone else’s changed?

I also applied December this is the 6th week for me waiting to hear results from interview. What has your status changed to?
Reply 11
Original post by Gem0996
I also applied December this is the 6th week for me waiting to hear results from interview. What has your status changed to?

It says;

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Reply 12
It says;

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Thanks! I feel I’ve been stuck on my status for ages now 😂 mine states:
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

I’ve seen people talking about 3 different statuses, just hoping to hear something soon. Completed interview 10/12.
Reply 13
Original post by Gem0996
Thanks! I feel I’ve been stuck on my status for ages now 😂 mine states:
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

I’ve seen people talking about 3 different statuses, just hoping to hear something soon. Completed interview 10/12.

Mine only changed to the 2nd status a few days ago and ive had my PRVI on the 17/12/23 so theres hope yours will probably change this week. Status can change over weekend too so keep checking 😃
Reply 14
Ahh ok thanks for that! I’m for 655 which is east Scotland and a few other people who applied are also in same position so hopefully this week or next! Good luck to you, hope you get the role!
Reply 15
Original post by Gem0996
Ahh ok thanks for that! I’m for 655 which is east Scotland and a few other people who applied are also in same position so hopefully this week or next! Good luck to you, hope you get the role!

Thank you so much and likewise wish you all the best, i’m for 654 Nottinghamshire area.
Reply 16
Thank you so much and likewise wish you all the best, i’m for 654 Nottinghamshire area.

I applied for the 654 one and have received an outcome today. I have been placed on the reserve list for 6 months. Have you heard?
Reply 17
Original post by RebBrooke
I applied for the 654 one and have received an outcome today. I have been placed on the reserve list for 6 months. Have you heard?

Hi Yes mate same here unfortunately scored 24 and put on a reserve list ☹️ I thought I did really well. Which location did you apply for?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 18
Hi Yes mate same here unfortunately scored 24 and put on a reserve list ☹️ I thought I did really well. Which location did you apply for?

Congrats on been on the reserve list! I’ve seen someone else say that they weren’t on reserve list for long so hopefully the same for you!
Can I ask how long after 3rd status did you get your email with scores/successful at interview email?
Reply 19
Original post by Gem0996
Congrats on been on the reserve list! I’ve seen someone else say that they weren’t on reserve list for long so hopefully the same for you!
Can I ask how long after 3rd status did you get your email with scores/successful at interview email?

Hi I had the 3rd status update on Monday (yesterday) between 3-4pm and then today around 10am I received an email stating I scored 24 and put on reserve list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending