The Student Room Group

Urgent request

I need to get banned quickly. I am growing tired of this website and its vacuous content. If somebody does not ban me I will be forced to spam dark/dirty jokes on random threads so this is in your best interests.
Original post by TMF 2
I need to get banned quickly. I am growing tired of this website and its vacuous content. If somebody does not ban me I will be forced to spam dark/dirty jokes on random threads so this is in your best interests.

Heya, if you email [email protected] someone will be able to get this sorted for you.
You joined today
You'd probably be better off asking in the Ask the Community Team forum :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, if you email [email protected] someone will be able to get this sorted for you.

Original post by TMF 2
I need to get banned quickly. I am growing tired of this website and its vacuous content.

Why not just leave TSR and not come back rather than threaten to become what you hate
Reply 6
Original post by ForestShadow
Why not just leave TSR and not come back rather than threaten to become what you hate

Maybe I want to fight fire with fire and look at this I can type in big text too .
Original post by TMF 2
Maybe I want to fight fire with fire and look at this I can type in big text too .

Ok I apologise for the big text, on hindsight it was definitely overdone however fighting fire with fire is not needed, youre better than them and dont need to fall to their level

Reply 8
Original post by mscaffrey
You joined today

One day is all it takes.
Reply 9
Thanks for caring about my class and by extension my mental health. I can respect that :yep:

Ok I apologise for the big text, on hindsight it was definitely overdone however fighting fire with fire is not needed, youre better than them and dont need to fall to their level

Reply 10
Original post by Leviathan1741
You'd probably be better off asking in the Ask the Community Team forum :smile:

A little late but thanks :smile:

Do you mind if I nick this?
Original post by Longshot700
Do you mind if I nick this?

Absolutely not, but you must remember TO DIRECT PPL WHO REP THIS AT A 50% RATE BACK TO ME so I can make a profit, rep is hard these days, and you have so much anyway, ITS JUST GOOD BUSINESS!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest