The Student Room Group

Wanting to drop out of A levels Urgent

I have my A level resits starting May 22th. I am resitting all 3 but I already got a B in my first attempt at business and no longer want to resit it. I wanted to request if it is possible for me to drop out of the business A-level resits as I am currently overwhelmed by the amount of work I have. Studying for 3 A levels whilst working isn't ideal. Please could you advise me on if this is possible? I'm currently under a lot of financial stress so I searched around and saw students have dropped out of different exams with exam boards and been refunded fully. So could I drop out of business as I am not ready for it and also I am in urgent need of money currently. Is this ok? Please Advise me because I am currently going through so much mental trouble due to my workload and finances my parents are away on a holiday and I don't want to stress them as they are enjoying a holiday after so long. I don't know what to do. I am resitting with a private exam centre
Original post by Anonymous
I have my A level resits starting May 22th. I am resitting all 3 but I already got a B in my first attempt at business and no longer want to resit it. I wanted to request if it is possible for me to drop out of the business A-level resits as I am currently overwhelmed by the amount of work I have. Studying for 3 A levels whilst working isn't ideal. Please could you advise me on if this is possible? I'm currently under a lot of financial stress so I searched around and saw students have dropped out of different exams with exam boards and been refunded fully. So could I drop out of business as I am not ready for it and also I am in urgent need of money currently. Is this ok? Please Advise me because I am currently going through so much mental trouble due to my workload and finances my parents are away on a holiday and I don't want to stress them as they are enjoying a holiday after so long. I don't know what to do. I am resitting with a private exam centre

I'd suggest calling your exam centre and asking what their refund policy is.

Quick Reply

Latest