The Student Room Group

childcare grants

my partner income is around 23k plus, I got the maximum maintenance loan but no parent learning allowance . I got 5k as child grant with 2 kids whinch is not near enough.
2ndly since the grants says entitlements for every week, does it mean childcare can't be paid per month cos my kids nursery wants monthly payments
I urgently needs clarification.
thanks
Original post by Biggiee
my partner income is around 23k plus, I got the maximum maintenance loan but no parent learning allowance . I got 5k as child grant with 2 kids whinch is not near enough.
2ndly since the grants says entitlements for every week, does it mean childcare can't be paid per month cos my kids nursery wants monthly payments
I urgently needs clarification.
thanks

Hi there, we base this off the 21/22 income figures so the entitlement would be correct based on the threshold. The only way to do a reassessment is if they expect their income to drop 15% or more in the current tax year.

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, we base this off the 21/22 income figures so the entitlement would be correct based on the threshold. The only way to do a reassessment is if they expect their income to drop 15% or more in the current tax year.

Thanks, Jason

thank you
Original post by Biggiee
thank you

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

hi, another quick one, I was on UC b4 now starting University, Universal credit just mailed me requesting the breakdown of the maintenance loan in which I have provided the SFE letter sent to me but they are insisting about breakdown, where will I found that as I have until tomorrow the 26th to submit.
thanks
Original post by Biggiee
hi, another quick one, I was on UC b4 now starting University, Universal credit just mailed me requesting the breakdown of the maintenance loan in which I have provided the SFE letter sent to me but they are insisting about breakdown, where will I found that as I have until tomorrow the 26th to submit.
thanks

Hi there,

If they are advising that the entitlement letter with the breakdown on the 2nd page is not enough, you would need to contact us via live chat or phone to request a manual entitlement letter is sent to you. Please note, this can take 14 working days then up to 7-10 working days for the letter to arrive with you.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending