The Student Room Group

First examinations 2016.

Hello!

I'm doing CIE Business 9609-First examination in 2016- this summer, and my main issue is that there are no past papers or anything, since this is the first examination...
Is there any way I could practice for it? Specimen paper, or something?
Or if I do the business studies 9707- final examination in 2015- past papers, would that help? I checked the syllabus it looked similar, but I don't know if the exam structure / marking scheme is the same as well, so any ideas about it?

Does that 9707 ones past paper help me get ready for the exam, or are there other alternatives?

Regards.
Original post by JustANormalGuy
Hello!

I'm doing CIE Business 9609-First examination in 2016- this summer, and my main issue is that there are no past papers or anything, since this is the first examination...
Is there any way I could practice for it? Specimen paper, or something?
Or if I do the business studies 9707- final examination in 2015- past papers, would that help? I checked the syllabus it looked similar, but I don't know if the exam structure / marking scheme is the same as well, so any ideas about it?

Does that 9707 ones past paper help me get ready for the exam, or are there other alternatives?

Regards.

There should be a specimen paper, but after that you should do the old spec too just for some practice :smile: your teacher might be able to write some exam style questions too
Original post by Gingerbread101
There should be a specimen paper, but after that you should do the old spec too just for some practice :smile: your teacher might be able to write some exam style questions too

Well the problem is that since there were no exams yet, my teacher can't do exam style questions either, since he doesn't knows what types the questions are. :/
Original post by JustANormalGuy
Well the problem is that since there were no exams yet, my teacher can't do exam style questions either, since he doesn't knows what types the questions are. :/

Have you seen a specimen exam paper?
Original post by Gingerbread101
Have you seen a specimen exam paper?

Not yet, but I will look for it.
BUMP. Still looking for some material to practice one, one single specimen paper won't be enough:/
Would be nice if someone could tell me how similar the older exams past papers are compared to this one in structure of the questions/answers.
OLD-9709
BUMP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending