The Student Room Group

Whos doing A2 AQA Bio? How much revision are you doing and how?

Just curious
Hey :wavey:. I'm doing it. I'm still learning the syllabus as I'm self studying but aim to be doing past papers over my easter break as I work in a school.
Reply 2
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Hey :wavey:. I'm doing it. I'm still learning the syllabus as I'm self studying but aim to be doing past papers over my easter break as I work in a school.

What topics are you struggiling with? Have you started the essays yet? what grade did u get at AS?

Im self studying too! I have less than 50% attendnace at school
Original post by Mvpmb
What topics are you struggiling with? Have you started the essays yet? what grade did u get at AS?

Im self studying too! I have less than 50% attendnace at school

I got an A at AS

I'm not struggling with anything yet

No essays yet. Probably work on those over Easter. You? Unless you have to be off, I would advise going in more!
Reply 4
I got an A at AS

No essays yet. Probably work on those over Easter. You? Unless you have to be off, I would advise going in more!

I got a B at AS. Tried some essays theyre not that bad

My schools terrible and I have a mutual understanding with my teacher that im better of working at home most days

Co-ordination is conceptually difficult, DNA technology is a large cluster of info, beyond that its not too bad

Im going through past papers now its mostly HSW there are few topic orientated questions, and a lot borrows from AS
Reply 5
I got an A at AS

How would you advise trying to go up a grade?

Im pretty good at memorising and understanding info, i just always get sloppy on HSW/Graphy questions

Quick Reply

Latest