The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=Squishy™;63284155]Any of you guys tried fried chicken and waffles?

Sounds weird but it's truly heavenly. Americans are into stuff like that
Reply 1241
Original post by enaomie

Aren't Americans also into police violence and voting in Donald Trump?
Original post by Torel
Aren't Americans also into police violence and voting in Donald Trump?

The land of the free.
[QUOTE=Torel;63284947]Aren't Americans also into police violence and voting in Donald Trump?

😂😄 true.
Original post by enaomie

Have you tried it? It looks so delicious and I'm desperate to try it because they sometimes put caramel over fried chicken and I really want to know what sweet fried chicken would be like.
I saw pictures and I know straight after I would feel like a chubby marshmallow but I think it would be worth it.
Reply 1245
Tbf, we voted in David Cameron and his war against the NHS loooool, we're no better. Just less guns and racism
Reply 1246
I would say less guns and racism is probably abit better, also no ones threatened to build a wall against the French and make them pay for it.
When I'm older, I'm going to be president of the world and give everyone free fried chicken and waffles on Fridays! You heard it here first guys!
Reply 1248
Yes! Fuel the obesity crisis hahahaha!
[QUOTE=Squishy™;63285535]Have you tried it? It looks so delicious and I'm desperate to try it because they sometimes put caramel over fried chicken and I really want to know what sweet fried chicken would be like.
I saw pictures and I know straight after I would feel like a chubby marshmallow but I think it would be worth it.

Yes I have. Many times. (I'm in school in southern United States and it's a staple here) It's great! It usually comes with a sweet sauce inside. So kind of like a chicken sandwich but with the waffle instead of a bun. You should definitely give it a try!!
Original post by enaomie
Yes I have. Many times. (I'm in school in southern United States and it's a staple here) It's great! It usually comes with a sweet sauce inside. So kind of like a chicken sandwich but with the waffle instead of a bun. You should definitely give it a try!!

Woah that sounds tasty. Btw it's weird how people's accent doesn't really show through their messages, i never thought of that before.
Reply 1251
Anything today so far?
Reply 1252
Has anyone tried McDonalds fries dipped into a McFlurry?
Reply 1253
Original post by Fibsy

I have. I saw some chavs doing it while they were trying to kick a window in, during my recent trip to Aberdeen.

I thought "hmmmm... That looks interesting", the chip/mcflurry that is, not the random breaking and entering.
Reply 1254
Original post by wanab
Anything today so far?

Apparently Glasgow are sending out individual offers, so at this rate we should all know by 2017.
Bit strange that only one person got an offer on this thread yesterday.
Reply 1256
The guidance on target intakes is still not out from the SFC, and no University is going to send out their offers until they release that.

The offers that have been released so far are probably the top 5% or 10% of interviewees, and are the cream of the crop.

I feel we will be waiting another while yet.
Reply 1257
Original post by Fibsy

yes! absolutely fire
Reply 1258
Original post by u12lg7
The guidance on target intakes is still not out from the SFC, and no University is going to send out their offers until they release that.

The offers that have been released so far are probably the top 5% or 10% of interviewees, and are the cream of the crop.

I feel we will be waiting another while yet.

i think all scottish unis have sent out offers except Glasgow
Original post by Ekno
i think all scottish unis have sent out offers except Glasgow

Dundee haven't. The one on the thread was a troll I'm pretty sure but you're point stands

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending