The Student Room Group

I've been on TSR for 13 years - AMA

Go.

Scroll to see replies

Most memorable thread on TSR over the years?
How does it feel to know a fair amount of people on this site weren't even born when you made your account?

EDIT: okay not a fair amount - a few though
Reply 3
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Do you not have a life?

10,000 posts and only 5 gems. Wow!

I do. On terms of gems, I used to be on the front page of the members list reputation wise. Reputation was rolled back some five or six years ago and I lost it all.
Total respect.
Top 5 members over your time here?
Reply 6
Original post by Eternalflames
Most memorable thread on TSR over the years?

This one is incredibly easy, "The Knickers Thread" in the secret forum. It is legendary.
[=TheArtofProtest;63347443]Do you not have a life?

10,000 posts and only 5 gems. Wow!

EDIT: Sorry, that was harsh. Life's not all about gems

Depends who you ask. :colone:
Original post by Misogynist
This one is incredibly easy, "The Knickers Thread" in the secret forum. It is legendary.

What was so great about it?
Reply 9

What's the secret forum and have you ever met anyone from TSR?
Original post by Student403
How does it feel to know a fair amount of people on this site weren't even born when you made your account?

It makes me feel fairly old, but hey, I get to complain about "those damn millennials"
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?
It makes me feel fairly old, but hey, I get to complain about "those damn millennials"

Why did you join TSR in the first place?
Original post by Student403

:lol:
What made you stick around?
Closest friend on here?
Original post by N-R-G
What's the secret forum and have you ever met anyone from TSR?

It's the subsection of the forum you get access to as a subscriber. I have no idea what it's like now, but back then it was incredible.
what would you do if you found a sausage on the stair ?
Original post by Eternalflames
What was so great about it?

Well, picture a thread where people post pictures of themselves in their knickers. Many a TSR orgy have originated from the bowels of this thread. It was glorious.
Reply 19
It's the subsection of the forum you get access to as a subscriber. I have no idea what it's like now, but back then it was incredible.

Really only subscribers can go into it hmmm that's a bit elitist don't you think?
So have you ever met anyone from TSR? or not...

Quick Reply

Latest