The Student Room Group

I've been on TSR for 13 years - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Misogynist
Well, picture a thread where people post pictures of themselves in their knickers. Many a TSR orgy have originated from the bowels of this thread. It was glorious.

I read your post as I was facetiming my mum, I actually had to grit my teeth to stop myself from laughing, then I just smiled at her and closed the TSR window :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably :P I'm definitely heterosexual. I don't think the name matters much to be honest. People seem to understand it's in jest.

Yes. It lasted a few months and no.

Doctor

:w00t:

Till you retire? Damn, I'm making you sound old..
Original post by Eternalflames
I read your post as I was facetiming my mum, I actually had to grit my teeth to stop myself from laughing, then I just smiled at her and closed the TSR window :lol:

I would suggest refraining from any FaceTime activities with mum whilst browsing my thread. Your facial expression will vary wildly; extreme glee to contorted in anger and rage. This may lead to her becoming quite worried about you.

I'm not even joking about the orgies though.
Original post by Samistrawberry
:w00t:

Till you retire? Damn, I'm making you sound old..

Oh no, that was an answer to my previous question about how long my TSR relationship lasted. Not retiring any time soon.
I would suggest refraining from any FaceTime activities with mum whilst browsing my thread. Your facial expression will vary wildly; extreme glee to contorted in anger and rage. This may lead to her becoming quite worried about you.

Hahaha, that's why I closed the TSR window. I didn't want to burst into laughter in front of her.

TSR sounds quite interesting back then :lol:

Where were the mods and CT?

Did you actually attend a TSR orgy, though? It's a personal question, but you've mentioned it a few times now and I'm not sure how serious you're being.
Reply 46
Reputation was rolled back some five or six years ago and I lost it all.

Twas a sad sad day indeed :frown:
Original post by Reue

And it's likely to happen again, given the unsustainable nature of the current rep system.
Surprised you didn't go the way of RolandGarros and get banned with that username.

Hopefully you agree with me the the layout of this bloody website has got worse since 2009
@Airmed has been on TSR 32 years before TSR existed.

Spoiler

Original post by Plagioclase

Spoiler

I hate you for posting this because I just woke my mum up :rofl: that really got me

Spoiler

Reply 51
Original post by Plagioclase

Spoiler

What can I say? I'm magical.
Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, that's why I closed the TSR window. I didn't want to burst into laughter in front of her.

TSR sounds quite interesting back then :lol:

Where were the mods and CT?

Mostly in the Back Room. In their knickers/pants. BR was "low moderation."
Go.

Oh my god ! Are you cursed ? (Aka addicted to TSR. Like probably 99,9999% of us)
Well, picture a thread where people post pictures of themselves in their knickers. Many a TSR orgy have originated from the bowels of this thread. It was glorious.

here is a pic of my D

Spoiler

:ahee:
Reply 55
Go.

Sup? I miss those poker days.
Original post by visesh
Sup? I miss those poker days.

:h: So do I. You must be a consultant now, surely?
13 years thats amazing !!! I have only been on TSR for 4 years now
Original post by Reue

I do. On terms of gems, I used to be on the front page of the members list reputation wise. Reputation was rolled back some five or six years ago and I lost it all.

I think everyone who was around pre-rep change remains pretty sour about it. I hadn't even earned my first disco so I mainly miss the black gem :moon:

This one is incredibly easy, "The Knickers Thread" in the secret forum. It is legendary.

+1

You just know that there is someone who saved all of the pictures and has them in a folder :lol:

Original post by the bear
what would you do if you found a sausage on the stair ?

:lol:
Reply 59
Original post by ByronicHero

You just know that there is someone who saved all of the pictures and has them in a folder :lol:

Who?

Quick Reply

Latest