The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Na theyre actually decent
Air Max's are stylish to the common lout due to their many colours and large Nike logo whilst remaining excellent shoes for running from the police in making them a favourite amount chav scum.
Reply 3
Whoever has black 90's right now I feel sorry for you, that white s**t kills the whole trainer. Sort it out Nike.
Yes, especially 95 ones. They are hideous, good match for a chav though.
Reply 5
Original post by GOKU27
Whoever has black 90's right now I feel sorry for you, that white s**t kills the whole trainer. Sort it out Nike.

lol is it just me or do they look like PE shoes some ppl wore in primary school?

Original post by 0123456543210
Yes, especially 95 ones. They are hideous, good match for a chav though.

both of you, what are your favourite nikes rn (or other brand supra/jordans etc)?
Better than the Reeboks that have come back into style. How the **** did that happen?!
Reply 7
Completely agree. Never liked them.

Try these. :wink:

http://www.veja-store.com/en/9-felicite
Original post by alkaline.
lol is it just me or do they look like PE shoes some ppl wore in primary school?

both of you, what are your favourite nikes rn (or other brand supra/jordans etc)?

Not just PE shoes, but PE shoes that look like they are 50 years old and were given to people who forgot to bring their own shoes in the PE class.

If we are talking about purely sports shoes, then most of the Adidas Boost line of shoes are probably the comfiest ones that were ever created. For more casual look I would choose classic Jordan 1 mids.
Nike Air 90 are mad, but I always get them in one colour, I customise them online then order for a bit more, but it's worth

J's are next in line but a bit overrated however never stopped me :colone:

Air Max 95 are sh*t :indiff:

Adidas white with black stripe and gold insignia/Superstar are mad.
Not any more, they're middle class student shoes. You'd have been sneered at 10 years ago by the melts who've jumped on the bandwagon in the last couple of years.

None are worth the money but 95s are nice, by far the best.
Original post by Samistrawberry
Better than the Reeboks that have come back into style. How the **** did that happen?!

Wuss wrong with Reebok Freestyle?! :eek:

Reply 12
Original post by 0123456543210
Not just PE shoes, but PE shoes that look like they are 50 years old and were given to people who forgot to bring their own shoes in the PE class.

If we are talking about purely sports shoes, then most of the Adidas Boost line of shoes are probably the comfiest ones that were ever created. For more casual look I would choose classic Jordan 1 mids.

lmaoo the ones kept in a basket at the back of the sports hall

nah not into sports ones
sweet choice
Original post by stefano865
Completely agree. Never liked them.Try these. :wink:http://www.veja-store.com/en/9-felicite
most of those look like guys ones and r buff, but I would get the black/white ones if I didn't already have better ones in the same colour scheme
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by mrsjenner

you actually disgust me
Reply 14
Nike Air 90 are mad, but I always get them in one colour, I customise them online then order for a bit more, but it's worth

J's are next in line but a bit overrated however never stopped me :colone:

Air Max 95 are sh*t :indiff:

Adidas white with black stripe and gold insignia/Superstar are mad.

can't be out here calling you basic cause my name's alkaline but still......
My favs:

Spoiler

Also Adidas Superstar triple red suede :yy:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
you actually disgust me

no really what's wrong with it

For casual wear.. No.

If I was a guy then I would go for these

(edited 8 years ago)
For casual wear.. No.

They're "fashion trainers..."
is it the quality or the look that you don't like about reebok freestyle?
Reply 19
My favs:

Spoiler

fine if you want me to be specific with what's wrong.

the first one ufff it's kind of painful to look at :/ it looks like a plimsoll-mid-poorguy'sschoolshoe hybrid and what the hell is it made out of ?

second ones idk some people like those but I think by the time you get to the ankle they look like they should've become a white football sock already and probably worn by people who's necks are too long/skinny and they want their shoes to match this.

third ones probably the best out of what you've posted but way too chunky like carrying some red moonrock on ya feet or something, just get supra vaiders (buff stuff)

no really what's wrong with it

idk they're just so ****ing ugly, I think its the toe of the shoe it's like constipated or something.

For casual wear.. No.

do you have a more "indie guy" taste by chance?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest