The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrsjenner
They're "fashion trainers..."
is it the quality or the look that you don't like about reebok freestyle?

Well we are talking about everyday wear though right?

I've got a pair and they are hella comfy.

All trainers are pretty much decent quality..

Your choice in trainers :hand:
Original post by alkaline.
fine if you want me to be specific with what's wrong.

the first one ufff it's kind of painful to look at :/ it looks like a plimsoll-mid-poorguy'sschoolshoe hybrid and what the hell is it made out of ?

second ones idk some people like those but I think by the time you get to the ankle they look like they should've become a white football sock already and probably worn by people who's necks are too long/skinny and they want their shoes to match this.

third ones probably the best out of what you've posted but way too chunky like carrying some red moonrock on ya feet or something, just get supra vaiders (buff stuff)

idk they're just so ****ing ugly, I think its the toe of the shoe it's like constipated or something.

do you have a more "indie guy" taste by chance?

:toofunny:

and yes indie guy taste for sure, I was thinking hipster ffs
I see what you mean but I still like em. It's tbh not even about the look, it's about the price tag and having a pair.
Original post by Samistrawberry

Put your hand down but a pair of what do you have...?
Put your hand down but a pair of what do you have...?

I get it. You're all about having the over priced trainers. 'kay then :smile:
Reply 24

there is so such thing as casual wear. EVERY DAY IS SHOE DAY.
them Reeboks look like something an American housewife would have worn to an aerobics class sometime in the 80s.
Reply 26
:toofunny:

and yes indie guy taste for sure, I was thinking hipster ffs
I see what you mean but I still like em. It's tbh not even about the look, it's about the price tag and having a pair.

what are you laughing for?

same, like what's with the freaking fluff? defo hipster.

nope. if it was really just about the price tag why don't you go and get some yeezy's bruh.
90s and 95s are classic
ill be a "chav", idc
Reply 28
My favs:

Spoiler

shitty version of bandits (imo) , with the added assumption that people don't have or severely lack toes

do you have a more "indie guy" taste by chance?

I'm a girl :colondollar:

I just picked a pair of SK8-Hi that a guy would probably wear lol.

Not fond of Air Max's but if I was to ever get a pair I'd probably go for these.

Spoiler

I get it. You're all about having the over priced trainers. 'kay then :smile:

:h:

what are you laughing for?

same, like what's with the freaking fluff? defo hipster.

nope. if it was really just about the price tag why don't you go and get some yeezy's bruh.

I'm laughing because the sh*t was funny dawg
It's not me thinking that sh*t is expensive, but that's why everyone else and the commoner's get it and wait on line in blizzards and **** to get the 1st pair. That's not me.

Original post by Wilfred Little
them Reeboks look like something an American housewife would have worn to an aerobics class sometime in the 80s.

:toofunny: when you style it properly they look good.

If you don't have style you'd just judge by the look and not imagine how you could coordinate with it :noway:
there is so such thing as casual wear. EVERY DAY IS SHOE DAY.

What. lol. @mrsjenner was on about my choice being fashion trainers :dontknow: When actually you'd wear them everyday cause they're comfy.
shitty version of bandits (imo) , with the added assumption that people don't have or severely lack toes

you're going too in :toofunny:

tell that to Stormz innit loool
still I like em and how they fit around the ankle and how you can wear loose jeans with em
What. lol. @mrsjenner was on about my choice being fashion trainers :dontknow: When actually you'd wear them everyday cause they're comfy.

Excuse me but you said to me for everyday use, the reeboks weren't good...
Reply 34
:h:

I'm laughing because the sh*t was funny dawg
It's not me thinking that sh*t is expensive, but that's why everyone else and the commoner's get it and wait on line in blizzards and **** to get the 1st pair. That's not me.

If you don't have style you'd just judge by the look and not imagine how you could coordinate with it :noway:

oh, thanks I guess lel

"when you style it properly" aka "from far away when you can't genuinely see how ugly they are"
they can be easily replaced by nike air force 1 high tops which would look a thousand times better on that same outfit

I'm a girl :colondollar:

I just picked a pair of SK8-Hi that a guy would probably wear lol.

Not fond of Air Max's but if I was to ever get a pair I'd probably go for these.

Spoiler

I know you're a girl I can see your little pink gender sign, I meant like you would find an indie-styled guy attractive??

for some reason I feel like the bottom of nike air max's could be a lil mini fridge? store a choc ice in each shoe or smt
(edited 8 years ago)

That's a completely different look to what I go for but sidestepping that, plain white trainers just look **** and get dirty quickly. Especially leather ones.
Excuse me but you said to me for everyday use, the reeboks weren't good...

All trainers are comfy for everyday wear unless it isn't waterproof. Oh I'm sorry I don't think I mentioned I didn't like it looks wise which is why I directed to a pair of hi-tops that I like more aesthetically.
Original post by Wilfred Little
That's a completely different look to what I go for but sidestepping that, plain white trainers just look **** and get dirty quickly. Especially leather ones.

Yeas. That's the same reason ppl get white car, rugs, furniture...people?. Because it's a good look like "I know it'll stain easy, but I took that chance. :cool:"

I would go for all black nut all white because it makes it look bigger and stands out against the clothing. But still I just put the white as an example of the same type of shoe with men's jeans...not because I prefer white, in my spoiler I put the black ones...
Reply 38
you're going too in :toofunny:

tell that to Stormz innit loool
still I like em and how they fit around the ankle and how you can wear loose jeans with em

oi rude boy, shut up

Spoiler

oh, thanks I guess lel

"when you style it properly" aka "from far away when you can't genuinely see how ugly they are"
they can be easily replaced by nike air force 1 high tops which would look a thousand times better on that same outfit

I know you're a girl I can see your little pink gender sign, I meant like you would find an indie-styled guy attractive??

for some reason I feel like the bottom of nike air max's could be a lil mini fridge? store a choc ice in each shoe or smt

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ARE SO CRINGE! So outdated, I'd rather not look like a Jamaican barber from Hackney Wick thanks.

Latest