The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE UGAA - How did everyone do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by #economics
Anyone who has heard back for UGAA?

Nope :frown: I am getting quite nervous !
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by elcherie
Nope :frown: I am getting quite nervous !

I saw a thread in which it was LSE replied back on 19th of March...so by the end of this week we can anticipate them to reply?
One friend of mine got rejected
Reply 23
Original post by #economics
One friend of mine got rejected

Have you heard anything? They still havent got back to me. Im really impatient now.
What were they rejected for?
Reply 24
I got rejected today and the reason I've received for that is - ' your application was unsuccessful as a result of your recent admissions assessment '
I'm feeling so bad about it!! :frown:
Anyone else who heard back from them?
Original post by Div02
I got rejected today and the reason I've received for that is - ' your application was unsuccessful as a result of your recent admissions assessment '
I'm feeling so bad about it!! :frown:
Anyone else who heard back from them?

Same here. I applied for Bsc Math and Economics and I got rejected today.
Reply 26
Original post by Rara Diaz
Same here. I applied for Bsc Math and Economics and I got rejected today.

Did you appear for the UGAA?
Original post by Div02
Did you appear for the UGAA?

Yes.
Reply 28
Got rejected to unfortunately
For bsc econ
Hey....I have heard a few others like you rejected for bsc economics, has any friend of yours who sat the test and has an offer for the course?
Reply 30
Hey everyone. Im prepping for UGAA this year - any tips? Anything I should look out for?
Hi guys, :smile:
I just want to ask about the whole procedure regarding the sitting of the UGAA. If somebody has completed the Undergraduate Assessment at his/her school, could you tell me whether LSE contacts the school via the e-mail of the referee on the UCAS form or in what other way and if the exam papers are being sent to the school's address? Should also both the invitation for the UGAA sitting and the actual test papers be signed and sealed by the school's administration before being returned to LSE?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending