Short term memory
Original post by Freudian Slit
Making out isn't gonna help.

:surprise:then?
My emotions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Awesome Genius
:surprise:then?

Hmmmm. If it's like those emojis where essentially you take advantage of my innocence then it probably would help.
Original post by XOR_
Short term memory

You won TSR today!!
Pessimism and a negative mindset. My philosophy is that life in naturally predisposed towards being terrible and happiness is only a fleeting state that is often confused with relief. Due to this, when I meet new people I think why should they like me? Therefore if anything I become the worst version of myself, as I already expect them to dislike me. Also I find it hard and a great effort to care about people and things.
I ask too many questions, and if somebody doesn't reply to them, I will just continuously ask and ask and ask and ask and ask

Spoiler

Personally, it is the fact that I have too many strengths.
Medicine, money, women, sex, photography, fashion, cricket, comedy, etc.
It means I cannot just pick one thing to focus on and really commit myself to that.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

You're funny on TSR, probably a d*ck in reality tho
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
internet

Omg same! Internet could not be more addiciting
That I worry over everything, especially at things that don't even need to be worried about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know who you are but I can guarantee you I have had sex with more women than you.

Your cousins don't count, behenchodh
Either my short term memory or my hand eye co ordination
My greatest weakness is bad TSR threads. :nn:
Original post by letsgetemdrunk
Your cousins don't count, behenchodh

Level -3 User Warning
Sorry, letsgetemdrunk. We regret to inform you that you have exceeded your quota of no replies from Awesome Genius in a 24 hour period. This is the current entitlement level of a Lever -3 user.

If you wish to upgrade your user level, please get a better attitude and some better jokes.

Kind Regards,

Awesome Genius Support Team
taking joy in running over people while having my driving lessons

lol jokes probably cuteness
I spend too much time eating toast, can't stop
My greatest weakness ...STAIRS

For real tho? Maybe pizza, I will do anything for it especially if its meatfeast

Death is my greatest weakness because without I'm dead and I need life so I can carry on living for the rest of my life or yours if you die before me.

Latest