The Student Room Group

Bank of America Merrill Lynch- Banking Uncovered 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue Butterfly
I got one today

What time? I still haven't got one...
I think BAML are probably saving the best students till the end so they can give them a personal congratulations by phone, thats why some of us haven't heard back yet.
Original post by Trapz99
What time? I still haven't got one...

At 12:01 in the afternoon
Original post by Daniel9998
I think BAML are probably saving the best students till the end so they can give them a personal congratulations by phone, thats why some of us haven't heard back yet.

Lol we probably didn't get in
Original post by Trapz99
Lol we probably didn't get in

Nah. Just like Aragorn once said to Haleth, son of Háma before the battle of Helms Deep, "There is always hope."

Are you joking or are you being serious haha???
Original post by _Bridgewater_

I'm being dead serious.
Original post by _Bridgewater_

He's joking. I think we didn't get in.
I'm being dead serious.

I have got my phone switched on and next to me just in case haha. You better not be lying lol
Original post by Trapz99
He's joking. I think we didn't get in.

lol dw :smile: , a few people have said they've got offers on TSR and you automatically assume you haven't got an offer?

Like Arwen once said to her father, Elrond.
"There is still hope"
(edited 8 years ago)

LOOOOL one can hope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I got my offer yesterday
Original post by tazza ma razza
Yh I got my offer yesterday

Congrats mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman

Cheers Big Man - Let me know when you get your offer :wink:
If I don't get emailed this weekend in presuming it's game over.
Original post by amahmoud0129

HR don't work weekends bro. Just keep waiting and don't assume anything yet. A lot of people (inc. me) are in the same boat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for that bro i didnt know , wish they were quicker have to book journey in advance wish i never wasted £300 on that Investin program lol what a fraud
Original post by amahmoud0129

Perhaps. As Éomer son of Théodwyn once said "Do not trust hope, it has forsaken these lands." However sometimes hope is all we have, so stand strong amahmoud
The only reason I haven't completely lost hope is because @Princepieman hasn't got his invite yet.
Original post by Trapz99
The only reason I haven't completely lost hope is because @Princepieman hasn't got his invite yet.

Loooool, I'm nothing special dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending