The Student Room Group

A/A* Grades

Can I still get A/A* if I start my revision now.

From the Easter Holidays to my exams which start from the 3rd of May.
Original post by NAILFISH007
Can I still get A/A* if I start my revision now.

From the Easter Holidays to my exams which start from the 3rd of May.

Yes of course.
Reply 2
That's good news.:biggrin: The only problem is I cant force myself to revise even with short breaks.

The hours needed are too long any advise?
Have you done mock exams, if so what did you get in those?
I think you can but don't put it off . Scare yourself by getting a countdown to the exams to motivate yourself to revise. Also I seem to revise best at night, so if you cant stay motivated maybe try this
Reply 4
Original post by jazz_xox_
Have you done mock exams, if so what did you get in those?
I think you can but don't put it off . Scare yourself by getting a countdown to the exams to motivate yourself to revise. Also I seem to revise best at night, so if you cant stay motivated maybe try this

My mocks weren't too great.

English-B
Maths-A
Science-C (Chemistry+ Biology)
Business-B
Re-A
Geography-B
H&SC-B

That's a good idea thank you. I always push aside the thought of revising at night as i went to get enough sleep, so I'm not sure even though I have done it before and it seemed to work.
They're not too bad ,I think you can still get your A/A* grades. Try and push your science up, I recommend using the syllabus for your exam board as this is where they get the questions from. Also if you're doing AQA I'd recommend myGCSEscience videos (only unit 1 is free though) and the CGP books. good luck:smile:
I haven't started revising either! Aiming for A/A*'s and starting revision this Thursday.
Reply 7
Original post by jazz_xox_
They're not too bad ,I think you can still get your A/A* grades. Try and push your science up, I recommend using the syllabus for your exam board as this is where they get the questions from. Also if you're doing AQA I'd recommend myGCSEscience videos (only unit 1 is free though) and the CGP books. good luck:smile:

For science I'll be doing the Edexcel syllabus but Thank you:h:
Reply 8
Original post by LaibaTrq
I haven't started revising either! Aiming for A/A*'s and starting revision this Thursday.

At least I'm not the only one then:tongue:
Reply 9
dw my WISH is to get a sweep of A*s...

jus started revising......

rip

Quick Reply

Latest