The Student Room Group

What are you all taking for A-levels?

I'm taking History, Economics and Gov and Politics. Also why are you taking your chosen ones; I'm want to do law at Uni hence the choices aha.:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Biology, chemistry, physics and psychology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to do law too and im studying law. Litterature and history
Biology, Chemistry, Maths, and Spanish. :wink:
Psychology, Sociology and Government and Politics :smile: (I dropped philosophy) And I'm hoping to study psychology at uni this September :biggrin:
Physics, maths and geology. Dropped geography.
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and German.

The German looks so out of place there :lol:
Reply 7
Maths history and physics, becuase I enjoy the subjects innit u get me
biology chemistry physics & CT
:tongue:
maths, further maths, chemistry and biology
Original post by Judas69
Maths history and physics, becuase I enjoy the subjects innit u get me

i get u fam:cool:
maths, further maths, economics and physics. So f*cked
Doing biology, English lit and history and want to do law
Chem
Maths
Physics
Philosophy

Bc who needs to be mainstream and do all 3 sciences?
math fm phys :smile:

and chemistry :frown:
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
Psychology, Sociology and Government and Politics :smile: (I dropped philosophy) And I'm hoping to study psychology at uni this September :biggrin:

How do you find Psychology? I heard that the format of the exam is absolute piss, or is that only in the new spec?
bio, chem, psychology, economics....
Original post by popcornjpg
How do you find Psychology? I heard that the format of the exam is absolute piss, or is that only in the new spec?

I'm still doing the old spec and it's not too bad :smile: I'm not entirely sure what the new spec looks like but from what I've heard it doesn't sound too fun
Original post by popcornjpg

new spec psychology aqa is actually "mild" tbh there is actually so much to memorize for psychology ... complete piss
Original post by Synonym
new spec psychology aqa is actually "mild" tbh there is actually so much to memorize for psychology ... complete piss

I was going to pick it over Sociology so I'm sort of glad I didn't - although I think Sociology is 'piss' as well, but I think it is easier still.

Quick Reply

Latest