The Student Room Group

Muslim spiders bringing ebola to the UK

Did anyone else read about this in the Daily Mail?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"By Billy Bullsh*it- Head of Propaganda" :rofl:
Reply 2
And what makes them muslim? Are western bugs christian?
LOL
Reply 4
:lol:
Police warn that the leader of these Muslamic spiders, Spider Al-Man, is dangerous and should not be approached:

Reply 6
You can tell this fake because the Daily Mail doesnt use the word scum.
Original post by King Scorchy
Did anyone else read about this in the Daily Mail?

LOL! Hilarious bit of satire. Why are people so concerned about Islam? It's not like it causes Europe any problems.
Reply 8
omg such bullsh*t, probably written by Britan First, theyl end up saying its because of the 'zakat tax' wtf is that
Oh for goodness sake... :toofunny: :toofunny:
Do they have ray guns?
Have the DM done this before? This is glorious :lol:
I hope people do realise this is satire.
That picture never gets old.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Police warn that the leader of these Muslamic spiders, Spider Al-Man, is dangerous and should not be approached:

Note: his comrades are carrying deadly Muslamic ray guns that could turn you into an extremist Muslamic spider.
It seems that the ESL (English Spider League) are conducting a march saying that spiders aren't British enough, we have an exclusive with an ESL member.

"Sir, why are you here?"

"I roll on a march cos I want spiders to be about British, I want spiders to be about British."
"I roll on a march cos I want spiders to be about British, I want spiders to be about British."
Original post by Legendary Quest
Note: his comrades are carrying deadly Muslamic ray guns that could turn you into an extremist Muslamic spider.

Something members of the EDL would say.
Reply 17
Do they have a website?
Are you implying that any criticism of Islam is as ridiculous as the front page above?

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
Reply 19
Early April's fool?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending