The Student Room Group

Tell me about your favourite house plant/s!

I bought a Peace Lily today (to replace my good old friend the polka dot plant that I may have uh, let's say..neglected (a small bit..) leading to it's ultimate demise (accidentally!!!)) and am pumped for it to flower soon! I'll make sure to give this one a slightly bigger home and some more beverages than...the last. If you don't have any, what would you like to have in an ideal world? (flowers, plants, small trees, (big trees?) - anything works!)
This is my spider plant. It's absolutely crazy. Fits in well in my household to be honest - we're all a bit crackers.
DSC_0020.JPG
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
This is my spider plant. It's absolutely crazy. Fits in well in my household to be honest - we're all a bit crackers.
DSC_0020.JPG

oh my...haha that's insane! And impressive. My spider looks like it's grandchild compared :spider:
Original post by noranoler
Arabica Coffee Plant. This is my favorite plant because it is the only one that has taken root well

solid choice! that's a really nice plant :rolleyes:
I keep cacti. Specifically chosen because they're very low maintenance and I'm not home a lot of the week.
Original post by 1582
I keep cacti. Specifically chosen because they're very low maintenance and I'm not home a lot of the week.

I love cacti
Reply 6
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
DSC_0020.JPG

I also have several spider plants. It seems that they really fit in any household. Moreover, there are various types of these plants and they can look pretty different. Some of them even have flowers.
Money plant!
I have a spider plant. It's my pride and joy
My mums got lots of Spider plants! I’ve a little one

Quick Reply

Latest