The Student Room Group

Anyone else in London scared to use public transport now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slutty Salafi
One thing though, on the tube, I always make extra effort to sit near people who look Muslim (Hijab/Taqiyah/Thawb etc)

It's genius, most Muslims are not terrorists and the terrorists will be like, not gonna blow now, will kill a brother/sister. So they'll move carriages and I'll get to keep being a Slutty Salafi

make sure you say salam alaikum so he knows for sure that you are a brother

otherwise he might think youre an islamophobe trying to intimidate him or something.
Original post by Christ Redeems
make sure you say salam alaikum so he knows for sure that you are a brother

The secret code :sly:

otherwise he might think youre an islamophobe trying to intimidate him or something.

Clearly I need to wear my keffiyeh whenever I leave the house
The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are minuscule. Those areas are targeted because lots of people pass through them - tens of millions of journeys per year. Of those, about fifty have been killed in terrorist attacks in more than a decade. You are much more likely to be diagnosed with cancer, have a heart attack, or be hit by a car than you are to be killed by a bomb on public transportation. Fear of this is irrational.
Original post by Slutty Salafi

Clearly I need to wear my keffiyeh whenever I leave the house

Do it the next time Israel bombs Gaza

trendy af.
An attack on London is highly likely this year.

There would have been a drive by shooting in London last week, but security services foiled it and arrested all involved.

I would walk or cycle if I lived in London as after two city attacks in 5 months, an attack on London is a question of WHEN, not IF.
Do it the next time Israel bombs Gaza

trendy af.

Think of all the street cred I will earn with Muslims
(edited 8 years ago)
Nope. An attack is going to happen but I can't stop my life to worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest