The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

My heart dropped when I saw this. I'm so sorry :frown: I am waiting for a reply too and am so so nervous! Are you waiting from your 4th uni?
Reply 1441
Original post by academia123
Rejected :frown: 3 rejections now

When did you have your interview? Find out why you been rejected through feedback, if your committed reapply next year with more work exp. Your chances will be stronger.
Has anyone who was interviewed in December/ January been given any offers/rejections? I was interviewed in January and haven't heard anything back. Everyone here who has got a response back, were interviewed in MARCH???!!!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Offer :biggrin: interviewed 22nd March! Just went crazy running around work telling everyone!!!
Once again, thankss for all the help and support. Couldn't have coped without all the support through TSR :smile:
Original post by triplescience1
Has anyone who was interviewed in December/ January been given any offers/rejections? I was interviewed in January and haven't heard anything back. Everyone here who has got a response back, were interviewed in MARCH???!!!!!!

I was interviewed 6th Jan and got my offer 5th Feb. There's still time for more offers though best of luck!
Original post by sara0928
Offer :biggrin: interviewed 22nd March! Just went crazy running around work telling everyone!!!
Once again, thankss for all the help and support. Couldn't have coped without all the support through TSR :smile:

Congrats!! 😃😃😃
anyone who's going to the offer holder day tomorrow, what are you going to wear? Like sounds stupid but do you think we should dress formally?
Original post by study101
anyone who's going to the offer holder day tomorrow, what are you going to wear? Like sounds stupid but do you think we should dress formally?

I was just planning on going in jeans figured it was just casual
Do you have to book for the offer holder day?
Original post by mintermed

I read on the Facebook group that you do, but I can't find where to register and the office staff have gone home (I rang them before). They said try ringing after 9am tomorrow to speak to someone. I only live an hour away in the car so I'm going to make my way anyway, hopefully you can do the same if you're not too far away :smile:
Original post by mintermed

Don't think it's 100% essential (don't hold me to that) , I did it over the phone though
Got an offer at 3.32pm today!!!!! Ecstatic!!! Hope to see you all in September! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by Tiredofwaiting
Got an offer at 3.32pm today!!!!! Ecstatic!!! Hope to see you all in September! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Big Congrats!! Well done!!! :smile: :smile:
Just got an offer :h:
I'm an international student and I got an email about accommodation & it started off with 'congratulations on your offer, ____ (my name)' but I havent had any formal letter sent to me via email and my track hasn't been updated? should i be happy or...
Reply 1455
INTERVIEW!!!!
OMG I am shaking all over
Original post by Rinski
INTERVIEW!!!!
OMG I am shaking all over

is that for A100 or for the foundation programme?
Reply 1457
Original post by Jacqualyn
is that for A100 or for the foundation programme?

For the foundation programme
Any international got offer today???
Original post by Rinski
For the foundation programme

Congratulations, Good luck, when is your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending