The Student Room Group

WJEC English Literature Revision Methods?

Hi, I'm stuck with how to revise for the exam, what are your revision methods? I'm doing Hamlet with the revengers tragedy, as well as The wife of bath and unseen poetry, but I'm just looking for general revision ideas tbh! any help or inspiration would be really useful, thanks!
hey I'm doing hamlet and revengers too and I'm pretty stuck for revision ideas and find english to be my hardest subject! have you found any good resources?
Reply 2
Original post by ellawhite4686
hey I'm doing hamlet and revengers too and I'm pretty stuck for revision ideas and find english to be my hardest subject! have you found any good resources?

I can't find anything helpful anywhere! its so annoying! I've started making a table though, with the column headings as quotes, significance and critical though. It seems to be useful so far, but other than that I'm still struggling
Original post by teainamug
I can't find anything helpful anywhere! its so annoying! I've started making a table though, with the column headings as quotes, significance and critical though. It seems to be useful so far, but other than that I'm still struggling

yeah when i go back after easter were making revision posters for each character and theme and then i guess I'm just going to make essay plans :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending