The Student Room Group

Need ADVICE ASAP

So my first exam is biology igsce and im currently a d/e grade. Do i only focus on biology and can i still get a c ? Im currently doing 1 hour revison each day
Reply 1
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC0CC234D0C5278A9 <----- Just watch all of these videos a couple of times, then you'll be fine. If you're not doing AQA, most topics will still apply to your exam board.
Reply 2
Hey yes!I managed to get a C in bio even though i felt like i was not capable! Do past papers and look at mark scheme! Yes you are more than capable! Keep studying and remember key notes! :smile: Good luck x
Focus on biology, a C is far better than having at D at GCSE as its a more convincing pass grade
You are doing 1h revision a day in total or just biology?
Reply 5
Yh i just came out of hospital and i only done 1 hour of revison this weekend. Im ill and was wondering from tomorrow have i got a chance to scrap a c and how many hours should i do? I have got a brilliant short term memory
imma get high
Reply 7
Original post by waleed29
Yh i just came out of hospital and i only done 1 hour of revison this weekend. Im ill and was wondering from tomorrow have i got a chance to scrap a c and how many hours should i do? I have got a brilliant short term memory

Try cover a bit from every topic. watch youtube videos and other forms of revision so it will stick in your memory for different types of learning you did (Eg, watching videos, reading and writing notes, past papers and mark schemes.) Keep going, you wont regret it! Motivation should be imagine sitting in the exam room and your peers being able to write and answer but your stuck with the work at the tip of your tongue! you can do this and wont regret working! Stay off social media, play some chill music and focus!

Quick Reply

Latest