The Student Room Group

Feeling distant in ldr

So I have been dating this guy (long-distance ) since last 4 months. The first meeting got delayed due to some circumstances on my end, i am not doing very well on career side, and need to find a job asap as i was laid off.

Now, i really like this guy , but slowly i feel like he is not interested. He was working 12 h for the whole month, however he did manage to call me a few times. But our last convo was pretty short , and he was at work. He didnt call me after that. I acted needy and called him 3-4 times back and he said he was at work, but no call from his side.
I have been feeling that he has figured out i am a needy person, i didnt cl after that but i acted needy though.

Please tell me what to do about this, i want him to stay interested in us. Should i go no-contact or should i drop little gm texts to him like usual ?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by code2344
So I have been dating this guy (long-distance ) since last 4 months. The first meeting got delayed due to some circumstances on my end, i am not doing very well on career side, and need to find a job asap as i was laid off.

Now, i really like this guy , but slowly i feel like he is not interested. He was working 12 h for the whole month, however he did manage to call me a few times. But our last convo was pretty short , and he was at work. He didnt call me after that. I acted needy and called him 3-4 times back and he said he was at work, but no call from his side.
I have been feeling that he has figured out i am a needy person, i didnt cl after that but i acted needy though.

Please tell me what to do about this, i want him to stay interested in us. Should i go no-contact or should i drop little gm texts to him like usual ?

Have you guys planned another meet up? Try to do that ASAP. Also where did you meet? If it was on a dating app, just make sure it's both your understanding that you both get off it. Just try to workout where you're at in the relationship and whether you're on the same page. I think start getting a bit distant, and if he asks, tell him you felt he was disinterested. Make sure you try to plan another meet up, especially as it got cancelled on your end.
Reply 2
Sure i will do that, actually i had brought this up few weeks back, to which he replied that he is not ignoring, he is just busy. After that he called by himself, as i didnt call him. However, this is now happening again where i want to talk more frequently and clearly he doesnt. It feels like nagging to bring this up again, so this time i wont say anything.

We met on a social media app, not a dating one.
Reply 3
Original post by code2344

Best to end the relationship would be my advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending