The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Transfer swansea university to another university

can i transfer to any other university from swansea university after finishing my foundation degree
Original post by Sayanthan007
can i transfer to any other university from swansea university after finishing my foundation degree

Hi @Sayanthan007, I hope you're doing well.

Technically, yes, there should be an option to transfer out after completing your Foundation / Level 3 studies...but first you will need to speak with 1) your current university and course director for initial advice and 2) the university you are considering transferring to establish entry requirements and whether they will accept a transfer.

If you're a UK student, there will also be considerations for Student Finance, so it's worth checking with SFE / SFW for further advice asap. And if you're an International student on a Student Visa, you may not be able to transfer without first re-applying for your Visa, so it's worth seeking advice before making any decisions.

As a first step, I would recommend speaking with your current course director or personal tutor (if you haven't already). If you need any further info or assistance, please let me know. Many thanks, Gethin (Future Students Team).
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest