The Student Room Group

Will my Secondary School reputation affect which uni I get into?

So I'm just going into my last year of Secondary School and in year 7 I was apparently caught stealing from the canteen and I was told it was going on my school record. Will this still affect me or was it too long ago to worry about it now???
lol I doubt it omg :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by sweet162016
So I'm just going into my last year of Secondary School and in year 7 I was apparently caught stealing from the canteen and I was told it was going on my school record. Will this still affect me or was it too long ago to worry about it now???

I do not think so.
Your grades certainly will

PFFFFT XD. No ****ing way will that affect u getting into uni.
Reply 4
Original post by M14B
I do not think so.
Your grades certainly will

I've always been a straight A-A* student so hopefully that will make up for it. Plus I never stole anything but I go to a bad school :/
I was apparently caught stealing from the canteen

Why apparently? you either did or didnt?:biggrin:

and what food was it?:tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by humanteaparty
PFFFFT XD. No ****ing way will that affect u getting into uni.

Will I be okay for collage and sixth form too? I'm a straight a-a* student so I'm hoping not
Reply 7
Original post by ForestShadow
Why apparently? you either did or didnt?:biggrin:

and what food was it?:tongue:

Pan au chocolat x'D
I've been worrying ever since year 7 x'D
Reply 8
Guys I didn't even steal anything but I'm at such a rough school they don't trust anyone lol
Reply 9
lol, i doubt it. If it was written down Im sure your amazing exam results etc will cover up.
Reply 10
No lol that stuff doesn't matter, unless you get a police record/expelled you're fine

And poor performing secondary schools are actually advantageous when it comes to uni offers (providing you get the grades lol)
Reply 11
Original post by SSJ100
No lol that stuff doesn't matter, unless you get a police record/expelled you're fine

And poor performing secondary schools are actually advantageous when it comes to uni offers (providing you get the grades lol)

No I don't have a criminal record or anything. I just got isolation for the day which they call a 'punishment' but the fed me all day lol And I'm in the top 3% in the country with my grades. Oxford here I come >:biggrin:
Oh gosh, of course not. :rofl:
Reply 13
No I don't have a criminal record or anything. I just got isolation for the day which they call a 'punishment' but the fed me all day lol

Yeh lol I got a couple of external exclusions it was basically a day off and btw I still got all my offers from the Unis I applied to (BBB unis so not that great but still)

Quick Reply

Latest