The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire accomodation 2016

Hi, I received an unconditional for diagnostic radiography at Hertfordshire uni. I am looking to firm and apply for accomodation but don't know which would be the best for me. I'm preferably looking for an ensuite but just can't decide!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile:
If you look under accommodation on the uni website that should tell you all you need to know. De Hav campus is the cheapest ensuite and is fairly average for student accommodation. I lived there in my first year and had no problems. The ensuite rooms on College lane campus are new and very nice, but more pricey. But watch the contract lengths as the rooms which are most expensive per week may not work out the most expensive over all!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by MikeSussie
Hi, I received an unconditional for diagnostic radiography at Hertfordshire uni. I am looking to firm and apply for accomodation but don't know which would be the best for me. I'm preferably looking for an ensuite but just can't decide!

Hi, I received an unconditional for Diagnotic Radiography too for September. I just firmed my place and started looking for accomodation.
Reply 3
If youre interested. Im moving out of my accomodation at the end of the month. Heres my advert :smile:

ROOM AVAILABLE
As I am moving back to London beginning of may, I do not need the room I am currently occupying in Hatfield.
17 Lamb close.
10-15 minutes walk to Asda, just down the road from the uni and a direct walk to the train station from the house.
Perfect house and Perfect housemates, Clean and tidy semi detached house with a big kitchen and decent size living room. Parking directly outside the house with a small driveway to park on. 2 bathrooms and toilets.
And a large downstairs bedroom with a double bed and big bay window (you can genuinely sleep on it lol) that looks onto the back garden not overlooked by neighbours. £340 a month and Bills are already paid for!
Contract ends beginning of august. If interested, please message me asap!Thanks! :smile:
Reply 4
And honestly. I lived in the new accomodation last year. Theyre the absolute worse. Doorframes expanded due to the pipes in the walls and i was locked in my room for half a day. So many more issues but too many to write down lol
Reply 5
Hi, I applied for uni accommodation last month but still haven't received an accommodation offer from them yet. I have my place confirmed but no news about the accommodation so far. Is anyone in the same position as me??
Original post by bartolng
Hi, I applied for uni accommodation last month but still haven't received an accommodation offer from them yet. I have my place confirmed but no news about the accommodation so far. Is anyone in the same position as me??

Yes I am! Hopefully we hear this week!
Has anyone else firmed accomodation in Bellingham court on college lane campus?
Im in Bellingham Flat 73 :smile:
Original post by jessicakath
Im in Bellingham Flat 73 :smile:

I'm 71! Neighbours.....lol
Ooo close! im sure i saw someone else in flat 71 in another thread! (:
Original post by jessicakath
Ooo close! im sure i saw someone else in flat 71 in another thread! (:

Oh really? It might have been me as well! Have you found anyone else in your flat yet? X
No not yet :frown:
Bellingham court flat 58!
Hey guys, I've had my place confirmed today for Diagnostic Radiography at Herts too! Anyone in Maclean?

Hi,

We have a wide range of accommodation available across both our campuses.
You can see all types of accomodation we have available on our website http://www.herts.ac.uk/university-life/student-accommodation if you have any more specific questions regarding accommodation please email [email protected] and the team will be able to help.

Thanks
Original post by bartolng

Hi,

All accommodation will be confirmed shortly as all students who gain a place through clearing are also entitled to on campus accommodation. Please email [email protected] if you have any queries regarding your accommodation application.

Thanks
Reply 17
Got a spare room in a house 5 minutes walk from the University of Hertfordshire if anyone is looking for somewhere to live for the next year. Rent is 400 per month with a £450 deposit.The house currently is going to be occupied by 3 physics students and so tenant must be willing to get along with them. Reply or message me if you are interested and require more details. House is 95 Hazel grove and has a large kitchen and living room.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KatieDay23
Hey guys, I've had my place confirmed today for Diagnostic Radiography at Herts too! Anyone in Maclean?

I'm in Maclean townhouse flat 15
Reply 19
Hi just wondered if anyone knows when we will have our accommodation confirmed? Getting a bit worried that all my choices will be gone!!😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending