The Student Room Group

Holland Park sixth form?

I got accepted a while back and was really happy about it, but I was also accepted into harris westminster which is my first choice right now. But with all this saturday school thing plus kinda long days, I'm still thinking about my other options. What do you think about hpsf? Anyone a past student? Whats it like for a external student? What also really catches my attention are the short school days there.. anyway, please reply!
Reply 1
Well with short days you can lol about doing nothing for a good deal of them time. Kind of a no brainier really. It very much depends on you personality and self motivation. Looks like Harris is leaving less of it to chance.
Reply 2
Original post by Settle
I got accepted a while back and was really happy about it, but I was also accepted into harris westminster which is my first choice right now. But with all this saturday school thing plus kinda long days, I'm still thinking about my other options. What do you think about hpsf? Anyone a past student? Whats it like for a external student? What also really catches my attention are the short school days there.. anyway, please reply!

I just got accepted how are u finding it is it a good school ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending