The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel french exam 17th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lyd_kate
Yeah I think you'll get at least one mark. Remember there are several accepted always so you may get 2.

I put the same as you for the following year question.

Did you put that the grandparents cooked?

Aww thank you for reassuring me!
No I put the girl cooked
Oone of my friends put the grandparents
They were tryin to be clever by changing all the tenses lol
[QUOTE=stressedoutt;64896537]Aww thank you for reassuring me!
No I put the girl cooked
Oone of my friends put the grandparents
They were tryin to be clever by changing all the tenses lol

You're welcome, I've heard mixed responses but the majority say that the girl cooked. I'm just hoping for low grade boundaries!
Original post by lyd_kate
You're welcome, I've heard mixed responses but the majority say that the girl cooked. I'm just hoping for low grade boundaries!

It said the grandparents did in the past, then she says its all changed I have to do it now
I am hoping for low grade boundaries as well!
Original post by stressedoutt
It said the grandparents did in the past, then she says its all changed I have to do it now
I am hoping for low grade boundaries as well!

dont worry could be worse i studied spanish for two years then got put forward for the wrong exam and had to do the french paper
Original post by Heaththenerd
dont worry could be worse i studied spanish for two years then got put forward for the wrong exam and had to do the french paper

Oh no! Poor you!
Original post by jhuk510
We got moved to a theatre because our sports hall is so bad for sound, we couldn't hear in the mock

we always did mocks in an ict room but we were actually in the hall.
I had no idea about 8 on the reading, I guessed like all the answers but hopefully the rest was ok.
Original post by Heaththenerd

How did your school manage to do that??? :smile:
Reply 47
You know for the one whether the girl or the grandparents cooked, i know it was the girl cos she said something like 'mais maintenant, c'est moi' or something like that, but my question is I wrote down 'Lydia/Linda herself has to do the cooking. Was the girls name even lydia? I mean im sure it said at the top of the text lydia's social media post or something like that? Pls someone clarify this. I shouldve just simply stuck to 'the girl' :/
yea thats what i got
Original post by studentshavefun
Will I get an A if my coursework is A overall which contributes to 60% and my 40% remaining is B?

Hi whay came up in this test its coming up for my mocks in a week really would appreciate if you knew any answers for the higher?
Reply 50
Original post by maheepsingh
Hi whay came up in this test its coming up for my mocks in a week really would appreciate if you knew any answers for the higher?

Not sure what you're referring to but some of the answers in the edexcel H 2016 french paper (reading) that I can remember are that
-Normally lydia's grandparents cook but this year she does (can't remember the tense)
-something about windsurfing
-pretty sure the answers to the last question (about Enzo the cat) are ABCCABCC but don't take my word for it. Might be ABBCABBC but I'm sure there was a pattern. Good luck!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending