The Student Room Group

This is a bit complicated.

I'm doing a Cert HE and two GCSE's - Maths and combined Sciences, I'd like to do an A level next year - Fine Art and A level Eng Litt and Maths or Physics the following year. Will Cambridge look at this application or do you have to do three A levels all at the same time? The Cert HE finishes at the same time as the A levels that I'll start in two years time and the Art a year before.

I might have got myself in a bit of a mess here it's because I started the Cert HE in the hope of doing Art History starting in the second year of a degree - then I found out I could still get funding to start Architecture from scratch i.e.. the first year.

I have already started the two GCSE this year but I sit the exams next summer. The A level Art would be at the same college I would sit the GCSE exams so hopefully no problem there.
Reply 1
Original post by Thomb
I'm doing a Cert HE and two GCSE's - Maths and combined Sciences, I'd like to do an A level next year - Fine Art and A level Eng Litt and Maths or Physics the following year. Will Cambridge look at this application or do you have to do three A levels all at the same time? The Cert HE finishes at the same time as the A levels that I'll start in two years time and the Art a year before.

I might have got myself in a bit of a mess here it's because I started the Cert HE in the hope of doing Art History starting in the second year of a degree - then I found out I could still get funding to start Architecture from scratch i.e.. the first year.

I have already started the two GCSE this year but I sit the exams next summer. The A level Art would be at the same college I would sit the GCSE exams so hopefully no problem there.

Honestly, you need to ask an AT :wink:

And the mature colleges are much more used to dealing with "unconventional" routes through education :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending