The Student Room Group

Does he like me ?

So this guy we’ve now been friends for like a couple of months and even before we started talking to each other I would sometimes find him looking at me and stuff and every time we would cross paths at uni he would fix himself and stuff and from there I had my doubts as to whether or not he liked me and this was way before I myself started having feeling for him. Anyways, so now we’re a bit closer we laugh and talk a lot in person he teases me a lot and there’s A LOT of prolonged eye contact when we speak and like there’s a lot of the basic signs we see every that he may be interested (feet pointed towards me, eye contact etc) but like I’m still in the grey area but at the same time I feel like it’s the case but yeah. And I know yeah the best way to know is to ask him but I can’t do that but please someone help cause I’m hella confused
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy we’ve now been friends for like a couple of months and even before we started talking to each other I would sometimes find him looking at me and stuff and every time we would cross paths at uni he would fix himself and stuff and from there I had my doubts as to whether or not he liked me and this was way before I myself started having feeling for him. Anyways, so now we’re a bit closer we laugh and talk a lot in person he teases me a lot and there’s A LOT of prolonged eye contact when we speak and like there’s a lot of the basic signs we see every that he may be interested (feet pointed towards me, eye contact etc) but like I’m still in the grey area but at the same time I feel like it’s the case but yeah. And I know yeah the best way to know is to ask him but I can’t do that but please someone help cause I’m hella confused

And why can't you ask him If he is interested in you?
is it because you are girl and that your ego is so big that you can't see yourself doing that, because it is guys who are supposed to do the asking?
Or is it because you fear that you might misinterpret things and fear rejection?
if it is the latter, men have to deal with this all the time when going after women. It does not prevent them from doing it still.
And it is not because men are robots who do not get hurtfrom rejection. It is that contrary to women, if a man wants a partner, he cannot sit on his ass and pray for a woman to fall on his lap.
if you actually like that guy, either you try do something about it or you do nothing, since you are obliged too. Do not besurprised if a better woman, who is not afraid of going after what she wants, steal him away.
Reply 2
No its complicated because one of my friends like him and she got rejected and one of his friends likes me and my friend doesn’t know that I like him it’s quite delicate. But I have no trouble asking guys I’ve done it before it’s just that now the situation is quite delicate

Original post by Ackhnologia
And why can't you ask him If he is interested in you?
is it because you are girl and that your ego is so big that you can't see yourself doing that, because it is guys who are supposed to do the asking?
Or is it because you fear that you might misinterpret things and fear rejection?
if it is the latter, men have to deal with this all the time when going after women. It does not prevent them from doing it still.
And it is not because men are robots who do not get hurtfrom rejection. It is that contrary to women, if a man wants a partner, he cannot sit on his ass and pray for a woman to fall on his lap.
if you actually like that guy, either you try do something about it or you do nothing, since you are obliged too. Do not besurprised if a better woman, who is not afraid of going after what she wants, steal him away.
Reply 3
'Feet pointing towards you'? Unless he's double-jointed, where else would his feet point? And plenty of eye contact? That's just normal.

Stop overthinking all these so-called signs and ask him on a date. It ISN'T complicated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending