The Student Room Group

How many hours a week do you game?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe 2-3 hours a week. I don't play very much any more (still using my PS3) and I'm really **** at gaming so I only make very slow progress, lol.

Less than I used to.
Very different. If I am in a playing mood (what was a good few times in the past), I am playing six up to seven hours on average. But if I don't, I am not even playing an hour on average. Anyway, it became very rarely that I am playing video games. :frown:
Reply 23
Around 5 hours a day, I spend on average 8-10 hours on my PC per day though :smile:
Original post by NotNotBatman
When exams aren't approaching, about 50 hours a week.

The same like me when I was younger and keen to play video games so much. Do you know the feeling when your parents are blaming you due to spending too many hours for gaming?

Too much to count
Reply 26
4-5 hours a day would be my guess, double on weekends and holidays
#gamingalldeyevridey
Original post by Kallisto
The same like me when I was younger and keen to play video games so much. Do you know the feeling when your parents are blaming you due to spending too many hours for gaming?

My parents blame gaming for everything. If I've got a cold, it's because of gaming apparently, if my computer isn't working, "it's because of that game you downloaded". Once,I was actually told that the TV stopped working because the xbox is "too powerful for it".
probs about 10 or more lol thats a mixture of card games, board games, and video games :biggrin:
Reply 29
5 Hours a day during the weekdays, and like 10 hrs during the weekend
Original post by NotNotBatman
My parents blame gaming for everything. If I've got a cold, it's because of gaming apparently, if my computer isn't working, "it's because of that game you downloaded". Once,I was actually told that the TV stopped working because the xbox is "too powerful for it".

Nonsense. As if gaming is responsible for everything... Your parents surely believe in an increase murderer rate thanks to so called 'violent' video games.

Quick Reply

Latest