The Student Room Group

Is he cheating or am I just overthinking?

So my boyfriend and I haven’t spoken at all for a couple weeks. We made up and put it behind us. I asked him if he wanted to FaceTime as it’s been a while and he said “I’m playing games there is no point, we don’t need to spend every minute together”. After not talking for so long I thought he would want to catch up. The time we didn’t speak he spent a lot of time with friends till very early hours of the morning. Could he be talking to someone else or am I just overthinking?
Reply 1
Original post by anon1001001
So my boyfriend and I haven’t spoken at all for a couple weeks. We made up and put it behind us. I asked him if he wanted to FaceTime as it’s been a while and he said “I’m playing games there is no point, we don’t need to spend every minute together”. After not talking for so long I thought he would want to catch up. The time we didn’t speak he spent a lot of time with friends till very early hours of the morning. Could he be talking to someone else or am I just overthinking?

tbh.. when they become like that, there usually is someone else in the picture so youre better off asking straight up to see if he wants to continue it with you. you arent overthinking dw!! just be vocal with your thoughts to him
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
tbh.. when they become like that, there usually is someone else in the picture so youre better off asking straight up to see if he wants to continue it with you. you arent overthinking dw!! just be vocal with your thoughts to him

Ughh I wish it was that simple. I’ve asked him many times before as I’m quite a bad overthinking at times because I’ve been hurt before and all he says is “I don’t cheat” or “you’re paranoid”. Tbh I don’t think cheaters will ever reveal their actions if asked.
Reply 3
I don't know about cheating, but he's certainly not interested in you!
Reply 4
Ughh I wish it was that simple. I’ve asked him many times before as I’m quite a bad overthinking at times because I’ve been hurt before and all he says is “I don’t cheat” or “you’re paranoid”. Tbh I don’t think cheaters will ever reveal their actions if asked.

girl he doesnt sound like he even cares.. maybe distance for a bit and see if he comes to you himself
Are you sure you've put it behind you?
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
Are you sure you've put it behind you?

I tried to reach out many times. Told him I missed him and just want it to stop. He knew how I felt during our no contact and he actually reached out to me to forget about it. But now I’m really overthinking
Reply 7
i was with someone and when they did this they were cheating on me, i found all the messages on her phone one time when i was with her, it doesnt mean hes doing it to you, but it can happen and its heartbreaking if it does
Why didn't you speak for weeks?
Reply 9
Original post by 1582
Why didn't you speak for weeks?

We spent the weekend together and kept arguing over small things. One of those things being he got really annoyed that I had accidentally left something of mine at his house. Which has happened before by the way and it wasn’t an issue. I feel like I’m being really naive, especially if he is angry over me leaving my belongings on accident.
We spent the weekend together and kept arguing over small things. One of those things being he got really annoyed that I had accidentally left something of mine at his house. Which has happened before by the way and it wasn’t an issue. I feel like I’m being really naive, especially if he is angry over me leaving my belongings on accident.

He sounds pretty committed to his games. One woman already sounds like too much of an imposition on his gaming time. I doubt there is a second.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 11

He's definitely banging another girl

It could be that he's cheating, but anyways what's the point of being with someone and not talking at all for weeks? Isn't that kind of weird? I mean, either you are or not together but I believe that a relationship it's not an on-off switch.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending