The Student Room Group

WJEC literature exam!

finally finished it and never have to do lit again, though i had to cram in revision i thought it went really well! the questions on AIC was noice because i practised one of them before so it was like regurgitating what i wrote :3 Heroes was a little trickier and i had no idea what i was writing but oh well, it went good overall! how did yours go?
Both sections went very well, though I agree AIN was better than heroes. Did questions c then b wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by zeldor711
Both sections went very well, though I agree AIN was better than heroes. Did questions c then b wbu?

i did C then B too, i chose why was mrs birling most to blame and relationship between francis and nicole. what did you choose?
I thought it was a really nice paper to be honest. I did heroes and aic too, and did the Sheila question and the Nicole/Francis question. The extracts were pretty straightforward too I thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought it was quite a good paper too. The Mrs Birling question was interesting but I did the Sheila one because I was hoping for a question on her and I thought I could get the society part in better.
I'm rubbish at mood and atmosphere questions but the heroes one was actually ok. I think I must be the only one who did the secrets question but I quite enjoyed it, except for the fact that someone set off a stink bomb in the hall at the beginning 😷
Oh I did sheila and then the relationship question. Sheila's just so easy to write about, y'know? Though I guess with the Mrs B question you could make reference to ALL the other characters
Reply 6
Original post by GoodGirlFaith
I thought it was quite a good paper too. The Mrs Birling question was interesting but I did the Sheila one because I was hoping for a question on her and I thought I could get the society part in better.
I'm rubbish at mood and atmosphere questions but the heroes one was actually ok. I think I must be the only one who did the secrets question but I quite enjoyed it, except for the fact that someone set off a stink bomb in the hall at the beginning 😷

oh my goddd lool, did they find out who it was?
I first tried the secret question but when i wrote down one line, i crossed it out because i realised what i had in mind wasnt going to answer the question properly :s im rubbish at mood and atmosphere too, i can never find the word to describe atmosphere or mood apart from dramatic and tension !
My teacher said that tbh mood and atmosphere are basically the same. I put something about fear being created because lots of words related to death were used. Though there actually was stuff happening in the extract, I've seen some where basically nothing happens and it's hard to write about.
About the stink bomb, we think we know but no one is sure. The head teacher came to shout at us a the end, and he threatened to cancel prom unless someone owned up 😭
One girl was sick, bless her. The invigilators took her paper out, but I don't know what's going to happen to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending