The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IHatePsychology
Nope, but I've done this a couple times. I can't sleep before a major exam, I have too much adrenaline lol.

Yep, you can bs a bit but if you have no idea what to write at all then we ****ed lol.
Yep, chemistry next week and biology soon after. F324 paper last year was hard too. I am wasting importnat time on this *****y exam lol.

Woah :0 well good luck
guys i plan on going to bed at midnight and then do you think it would be smarter to wake up early (6:30 ish) to revise for the day, or give myself a lie in and revise for a shorter amount of time but have more sleep? I still have quite a bit to go over again (i havent touched eating behaviour since last week) but i dont want to be falling asleep by the end of the day so idk
Original post by rosieschofield
Woah :0 well good luck

Tbh, I sleep at like 6am anyway. We have study leave and I revise through the night. I will be for sure tired in the exam but so long as I got the info I should be good. Something like chemistry I wouldn't do because it would require actual brain power lol. Here is just copy and paste. Thankfully I can memorise a lot. I used to go to mosque when I was young and memorise a lot of the quran there. I don't use it now- I ain't religious but it was good for memory practise lol.
Original post by wickedisgood
guys i plan on going to bed at midnight and then do you think it would be smarter to wake up early (6:30 ish) to revise for the day, or give myself a lie in and revise for a shorter amount of time but have more sleep? I still have quite a bit to go over again (i havent touched eating behaviour since last week) but i dont want to be falling asleep by the end of the day so idk

Depends on your speed to learn, sleep you need, how much times you have all nighters and so on. I'm very used to it so it affects me minimally vs how it may affect you. It's only 1 night and it can change your grade. Think about the pros and cons! good luck.
Anyone else, just get to a day before an exam, look at posts from like March , and just think, I wish i could go back in time.. To actually revise
Original post by IHatePsychology
Depends on your speed to learn, sleep you need, how much times you have all nighters and so on. I'm very used to it so it affects me minimally vs how it may affect you. It's only 1 night and it can change your grade. Think about the pros and cons! good luck.

I used to be really good at all nighters but havent had one in ages so i'm not sure lol. I am pretty good at learning last minute though (i did the unit 1 resit and literally learnt most of it in the 2 days before and thought i did pretty well lol) so that's why i was considering cramming more. i think i probably will tbh!
Original post by SunDun111
Anyone else, just get to a day before an exam, look at posts from like March , and just think, I wish i could go back in time.. To actually revise

Story of my life tbh
How accurate has this loopa guy been in the past?
Original post by wickedisgood
I used to be really good at all nighters but havent had one in ages so i'm not sure lol. I am pretty good at learning last minute though (i did the unit 1 resit and literally learnt most of it in the 2 days before and thought i did pretty well lol) so that's why i was considering cramming more. i think i probably will tbh!

Good luck, it's just one night and you can really make a big different if you make sure you go though the main essays that will be likely to come up than leave it later and risk missing it.
Guys good luck im gonna be back in at 7am ill just end up posting and missing extra time if I stay here. At least by then i'd be almost fully done.
Original post by toetothunder
How accurate has this loopa guy been in the past?

Last year he was right for agg eating and gender but don't know about before that
Is it possible to get a 24 marker on ultradian rhythms
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Last year he was right for agg eating and gender but don't know about before that

hmmm so is it wise to focus on predictions only? I've revised most of the spec but Im thinking of only learning AO2 for the predictions
Will there be a chance to retake this paper next year?
14 hours to go...

:afraid:
How can nature of sleep inc lifespan changes be one 24 mark essay, surely there is enough for an essay on each? Anyone got an example of one that includes both?
I'm freaking out so much. I've left out questions that's come up the last two years (2015&2014) idk if that's a bad idea but literally had no time to look at them, I prioritised the old ones :frown: so worried
I've heard that we can't retake this exam as we are the last year on the spec :/
Original post by medhopeeful
I'm freaking out so much. I've left out questions that's come up the last two years (2015&2014) idk if that's a bad idea but literally had no time to look at them, I prioritised the old ones :frown: so worried

If an essay has come in within the past two years I highly doubt it will come up again. I've not revised ones up for 2015/2014 if they've been a 20/24 mark. AQA usually have at least 2-3 exam Windows before they bring up a topic again so I wouldn't stress about it. Check out Loopa's predictions and you'll see the tables for each topic you're studying.
Original post by Nicobella12
I've heard that we can't retake this exam as we are the last year on the spec :/

Next year is the last time you can retake PSYA3 and PSYA4

Latest

Trending

Trending