The Student Room Group

A2 ocr pe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeologyBoy
I will be able to send an aerobic capacity one soon if you would like?

Yeah that would be great thanks
Reply 21
Most likely asking you to devise a sixth month training plan to develop it. Should consider tests of it, methods of improving it and the effects the training will have.

Thankyou!

that would be great thanks
Reply 23

Can you email it to me as well please
Original post by SJJ97
Can you email it to me as well please

Yes I'll send it at some point tomorrow :smile:
Reply 25

Can you send it to me please?
Reply 26
Most likely asking you to devise a sixth month training plan to develop it. Should consider tests of it, methods of improving it and the effects the training will have.

Is this what they said in the conference... ^^^
Any comparative or psychology predictions yet??
I personally believe that for psychology, the 20 marker will be on either attribution or goal setting as this is the only critically evaluate point which has never came up. I believe the smaller questions for psychology could be something about emergent and prescribed leaders, cue utilisation, IZOF, peak flow. Whereas for physiology i don't believe that aerobic capacity will be the 20 marker due to coming up twice last year on the same paper, i think the 20 marker will be on energy systems, flexibility or body comp.
Reply 29
Original post by samkent2
I personally believe that for psychology, the 20 marker will be on either attribution or goal setting as this is the only critically evaluate point which has never came up. I believe the smaller questions for psychology could be something about emergent and prescribed leaders, cue utilisation, IZOF, peak flow. Whereas for physiology i don't believe that aerobic capacity will be the 20 marker due to coming up twice last year on the same paper, i think the 20 marker will be on energy systems, flexibility or body comp.

What could they ask about attribution?
Reply 30
Has anyone got an attribution 20 marker they can send me?
Original post by SJJ97
What could they ask about attribution?

For attribution they are likely to give you some statements and you have to say what attribution they are giving for the statement, and then critically evaluate why they have given the attribution. For example if it said 'we lost today because we were not good enough' you would just talk about it being an internal;stable attribution, then say this could be good as it can motivate the autonomous performers to try harder and strive for higher levels of fitness, however it could demotivate cognitive performers and decrease team cohesion and cause hostility in the team
Reply 32
Original post by samkent2
For attribution they are likely to give you some statements and you have to say what attribution they are giving for the statement, and then critically evaluate why they have given the attribution. For example if it said 'we lost today because we were not good enough' you would just talk about it being an internal;stable attribution, then say this could be good as it can motivate the autonomous performers to try harder and strive for higher levels of fitness, however it could demotivate cognitive performers and decrease team cohesion and cause hostility in the team

Have you got a sample essay I can use please? What else have you predicted?
Original post by SJJ97
Have you got a sample essay I can use please? What else have you predicted?
if you look at this link; http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/137062-mark-scheme-unit-g453-principles-and-concepts-across-different-areas-of-physical-education-june.pdf it shows all of the points that you will need to talk about. I have predicted emergent and prescribed leaders, cue utilisation, IZOF and peak flow for psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest