The Student Room Group

Won scratch card

Scroll to see replies

go buy another scratch card, win another £2, repeat first step and before ya know it, you'll be rich :smile: totally foolproof plan, nothing could go wrong with that....
Original post by Alex's
You have to go for the fattest rolls all the winners are at the start of the roll an just buy 1 just do it. There's no way of knowing the answer to your question it's a complex algorithm

Oh okay, didn't realize or know that there was more probability of winning on the first few scratchcards in the roll :biggrin:

Still don't think I'll do it though....
Original post by Alex's
What should I spend my £2 on? No rush the coop is open till 11 👍🏻

That's a lot of money. You should probably invest it. Congratulations!
£2.00?:redface:
I came to this thread cause I thought u won a million?and i was gonna congratulate u.
Anyways congrats for winning £2.00.I advice u to go to 99p Store.u'll save a lot of money:smile:

And don't forget to buy sweets to celebrate this great achievement ,since I'm too young to even buy one.
Reply 24
Ahahah thanks 😝 Will have to have a look at the 99p store now that you mention it
Original post by Alex's
I have no followers do you want my £2 friend

now u do
Reply 26
Original post by bluemadhatter
now u do

Aw thanks mate
£2? I was made up when I won £25 from my premium bonds lol
don't let it change you :h:
Well done! Are you going to save it or spend it? How many times have you bought a scratch card?
Reply 30
Oh yeah I was made up when I won 2 billion quid From bingo
Reply 31
Original post by the bear
don't let it change you :h:

Ahahahaha Yeahh, money can't buy you happiness.. Don't think I'm gunna quit work or anything yet
Reply 32
Original post by Kholmes1
Well done! Are you going to save it or spend it? How many times have you bought a scratch card?

I buy them all the time, most I've won on a £1 scratch card is £200 but I hardly win more than £1 anymore
Original post by Alex's
Oh yeah I was made up when I won 2 billion quid From bingo

2 billion at Bingo... Seems legit :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest