The Student Room Group

Edexcel D1 - 17th June, 2016 [Exam discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pablo Picasso
Raise ur hands up if u got 82

For which one?
has there been an unofficial mark scheme yet?
what were your values for w,x,y,z i got 12 for w :s-smilie: ,how many marks would i get for the gantt chart if w is wrong? and anyone know what marks were for each part of question 7 ??
Raise ur hands up if u got 82

Which arcs did you use to end up with 82?
Original post by forthetillerman
has there been an unofficial mark scheme yet?

Should be up in 24 hours, depends whose doing it (Arsey no longer does them).
Original post by Craig1998
For which one?

Prim
Original post by mupsman2312
Which arcs did you use to end up with 82?

Lol are yoy for real
Prim

I got 80 I think.
Original post by Craig1998
Should be up in 24 hours, depends whose doing it (Arsey no longer does them).

Too longg man need that ahit now
Lol are yoy for real

I dunno - that's quite a lot to ask for really, isn't it? I can only remember the last two myself - sorry!
Reply 990
Cant arsey tell us what he though of the exam and the grade boundaries atleast? I doubt edexcel would mind that
Original post by boyyo
Cant arsey tell us what he though of the exam and the grade boundaries atleast? I doubt edexcel would mind that

Arsey is dead
can anyone send me a copy of the paper please? I can then do a mark scheme
Original post by boyyo

Students can do that just as well and put their thoughts together.

I think predicting grade boundaries / working out how many marks you got in a past exam is a waste of time though, because you can easily go wrong, both in predicting how many raw marks you got and what the grade boundaries will be. Better to focus on revision or, if you have nothing to revise for, then your holidays, so I don't really understand these threads :s-smilie: (bar people who have actual anxiety rather than unnecessarily stressing about thing, I can see how they would benefit from it).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 994
Arsey is dead

:'(
Original post by boyyo
:'(

Ikr:/
I ran out of time haha. Oh well. Messed up the scheduling and didn't find a route for the route inspection. What did everyone get for the route inspection? Not the route the numerical answers and arcs to be repeated.
Grade boundaries for an A=58.
if young metro don't trust you
Reply 999
Original post by gekkelekkebekke
For the very last question I found V as an exact value, then did point testing with integer solutions around it, subbing them back into the inequalities to see if they satisfy. In the end I got 11,4 or something. Then the last part asked for the COST. This really tripped me up and I was about to cross everything out but I then decided to sub 11 and 4 into the cost inequality that you found out in part a) or something, did anyone else get the same?

Also, for the 24y - x => 24 did anyone else get the line going through 0,1, and 24,2? that was the only way to get it on with a gradient of 1/24, please let me know if you put the same.

Seems alright to me :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending