The Student Room Group

How to revise for English Literature AQA

How would I revise for English Literature I have been looking at Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Macbeth?

Also how is it possible to remember all of the quotations for the exam
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
How would I revise for English Literature I have been looking at Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Macbeth?

are you doing the new 9-1 spec
Reply 2
Original post by theBranicAc
are you doing the new 9-1 spec

Yeah
Reply 3

I would definitely recommend trying to think of all the possible questions that could come up and make essay plans for them. Are you allowed the texts in the exams?
Reply 4
Original post by luciie
I would definitely recommend trying to think of all the possible questions that could come up and make essay plans for them. Are you allowed the texts in the exams?

No all closed book exams :frown:
It's not fair!
Reply 5
No all closed book exams :frown:
It's not fair!

Oh that's tough :s-smilie: Do you know how the exams are set out? In the old spec they gave you an extract meaning that you didn't have to learn as many quotes.
Essay Plans - make a list of all of the characters and themes that can come up in your exam. Then make a page for each taking a few quotes from each part of the book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look at the specimen papers provided by the exam board you're covering to get to understand the exam style and also use websites such as Litcharts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest