The Student Room Group

We're on the cusp of world war 3.

North Korea firing missiles at Japan
Blacks vs whites in America and inevitable civil war
Whites vs Muslims in Europe
European governments support the murder of its people by Islamic terrorists, eg. French PM instructed France to just lie down and take it.
Mass effort by establishment and media to shutdown 'far-right' politics and brand them as Nazis
Maistream media's sole purpose is to denigrate and humiliate us into depression and defeat
Working class people against the establishment
SJWs, liberals and regressive left siding with the establishment and actively supporting white genocide because they are generation brain-washed
Mass immigration without the consent of the public
Eurozone economy on a knife edge
Brexit
EU will collapse
EU also has plans to build an army
Erdogan staging a false coup to purge the country of secularists to establish complete control over Turkey
MPs voted overwhelmingly to renew trident

I give it at least 10 years before the bubble bursts and war breaks out. It is inevitable, looking back on history it's not a far fetched claim. Europe has been and always will be a bloodbath of a continent, and although it has enjoyed a peaceful period for 70+ years it is quite obviously coming to an end again.

I am just astonished at the amount of young people who describe themselves as libertarians and left wing siding with the fascist governments (France, Germany, Turkey, Sweden).
Original post by Fugggggg :DDD
European governments support the murder of its people by Islamic terrorists, eg. French PM instructed France to just lie down and take it.
Mass effort by establishment and media to shutdown 'far-right' politics and brand them as Nazis
Maistream media's sole purpose is to denigrate and humiliate us into depression and defeat
SJWs, liberals and regressive left siding with the establishment and actively supporting white genocide because they are generation brain-washed
Brexit
EU will collapse
Erdogan staging a false coup to purge the country of secularists to establish complete control over Turkey

I give it at least 10 years before the bubble bursts and war breaks out. It is inevitable, looking back on history it's not a far fetched claim. Europe has been and always will be a bloodbath of a continent, and although it has enjoyed a peaceful period for 70+ years it is quite obviously coming to an end again.

I am just astonished at the amount of young people who describe themselves as libertarians and left wing siding with the fascist governments (France, Germany, Turkey, Sweden).

Yep and people will deny it till the bombs drop here because there so delusional
Brexit
EU will collapse

Goto sleep.
Reply 3
Nope.

If WW3 had broken out every time we've been told it was imminent we'd be on WW287 by now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Thats nice dear.
Dude, live your normal life. Human beings,like other animals,have been killing each other. Study history,dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by offhegoes
Thats nice dear.

haha are you stalking me now? Don't know whether to pity you or be flattered.
Original post by Drewski
Nope.

If WW3 had broken out every time we've been told it was imminent we'd be on WW287 by now.

But of course there will be a time when WW3 will breakout after someone claims it is imminent.

Perhaps that time is now.
Reply 8
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
But of course there will be a time when WW3 will breakout after someone claims it is imminent.

Perhaps that time is now.

Will there? Says who?

I don't think any future war will be on the scale of a world war, they're not fought that way anymore, society wouldn't stand for mass conscription (would you want the typical user of this forum to be given a rifle?).

There will be conflicts, sure. But "world wars"? Doubtful.
Reply 9
haha are you stalking me now? Don't know whether to pity you or be flattered.

You keep posting streams of nonsense, I'll keep putting 12 seconds of my time into responding :smile:
Yes, the civil war across Europe will destroy the weak men and the totalitarian governments that run it.
Original post by Drewski
Will there? Says who?

I don't think any future war will be on the scale of a world war, they're not fought that way anymore, society wouldn't stand for mass conscription (would you want the typical user of this forum to be given a rifle?).

There will be conflicts, sure. But "world wars"? Doubtful.

Yes I agree with this and nuclear weapons pretty much stops the most powerful from armed conflicts as the devastation is so bad that it makes pretty much anything else plait-able

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brexit
EU will collapse

I'm amazed you didn't mention Russia once in that post.

I doubt we'll ever see a truly 'World' War again, future wars are going to more of the same: mostly proxy wars and **** stirring in the Middle East/Eastern Europe/North Africa causing more and more terrorism in the West leading to Western governments implementing ever more draconian crackdowns on their societies (probably their end goal).

WW3 will be over in about 10 minutes and it will be a draw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending