The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by junayd1998
[video="youtube;_Yhyp-_hX2s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s[/video]

That but I love his others as well, yours?
Hmm, yeah, have u watched the movie '8 mile'? The song makes much more sense after you've watched it.

I don't think I have a fav tbh, I just listen to his songs randomly, and love 'em all :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Hmm, yeah, have u watched the movie '8 mile'? The song makes much more sense after you've watched it.

I don't think I have a fav tbh, I just listen to his songs randomly, and love 'em all :tongue:

Yeah iv seen it sick movie.

Ah i see.
Original post by Matrix123
Yup, the Eminem one with Skylar Grey and Yelawolf:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just listened to it now :tongue: It's great! :biggrin: Thanks for lettin me know about it :h: I may have came across it before, can't remember :tongue:
:king1:
:tongue: Im back
I have 10 100th post wins now :king1: :woo:
Yeah iv seen it sick movie.

Ah i see.
Yeah, it's great, the rap battles tho.......:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's great, the rap battles tho.......:rolleyes:

Yeah ikr
I just listened to it now :tongue: It's great! :biggrin: Thanks for lettin me know about it :h: I may have came across it before, can't remember :tongue:

Yup! No worries, haha fair enough :tongue: I think Yelawolf's bit in particular is really clever but yeah, great song

Posted from TSR Mobile
hfj
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:tongue: Im back

Go back....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah ikr
Have you heard Rap God?

Original post by Matrix123
Yup! No worries, haha fair enough :tongue: I think Yelawolf's bit in particular is really clever but yeah, great song

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, yeah it is indeed. :smile: Much respect to him :smile:

Latest