The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gggggggggggggg
Original post by SophFlorence
Oh- I see! Business Studies (but seriously German is my fave). How about you?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths :cool: Do you like Maths?
Original post by hamza772000
Maths :cool: Do you like Maths?

Let's just say I've had a turbulent time with Maths- but ngl- I got pretty good at it eventually :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The part in bold is bullsh*t!!! Fine! You want me to say the f***ing truth, I will! I was in a f***ing bad mood, alright and when I was about to go, I realised how much of a dick I was! So I just said I was joking to blend it in.........YES! I'M A F***ING HYPOCYTICAL ********! SORRY, for not joking when I was acc in a bad mood! :frown:

And that statemen wasn't for you any ways, so............:redface: And I would care coz I'm a f***ing tw*t! Is that what you wanted to hear?

Omg...damn!..... :facepalm: i am genuinely sorry :erm: erm..... Hamza :console: wait, pls forgive me:redface:, dont take what i said seriously, let me tell u what acc happened, me n pikachu (i just seen her PM thay she sent this morning) just wanted to mess around like u did last night, but i swear none of us knew u were in an acc bad mood....but it went bad SORRY!!

I didnt mean any of the stuff i said earlier, they are all bullsh*t, i swear on my life, i acc made them up. Last night, i first thought u were messing around...... But then i admit, i did get angry n went but then i realised i might have said too much n wanted to go back.... N then something happened so i couldnt. I swear i didnt mean to say it, pls forgive me:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
jghgf
I think I'm the problem.......

Ofc ur not :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths is life........but everyone's different :smile:

Intelligent fingers, you've got, sir! :biggrin:

Thanks, but are you sure I've got 6, Matrix? I don't think I have 6 tbh, I think I have 4 :redface:

:yy:

You have at least 5, I know that much. If you want I can go back and check? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's just not start this arguement, okay. :h:

Fine with me :h:

Lets just dance :biggrin:
Original post by SophFlorence
Let's just say I've had a turbulent time with Maths- but ngl- I got pretty good at it eventually :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean, I love Maths because I GENUINELY enjoy it, now I can say that because at around Jan/Feb time I was at a D grade in Maths, and so I started studying, quite a lot acc, and got to an A*, now I don't say this to boast, all I'm saying is that my rapid progression shows that I have a passion for the subject. :smile: I had the exact same experience with Science.

Yeah, as long as you know how to answer the questions, you're good to go :smile:

btw, I was one of those kids who wasted their time.....as you could probably already tell :redface:
Original post by Matrix123
:yy:

You have at least 5, I know that much. If you want I can go back and check? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll go back n check, but just give me a min :redface: Please :smile:
[video="youtube;RnpyRe_7jZA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpyRe_7jZA[/video]
I mean, I love Maths because I GENUINELY enjoy it, now I can say that because at around Jan/Feb time I was at a D grade in Maths, and so I started studying, quite a lot acc, and got to an A*, now I don't say this to boast, all I'm saying is that my rapid progression shows that I have a passion for the subject. :smile: I had the exact same experience with Science.

Yeah, as long as you know how to answer the questions, you're good to go :smile:

btw, I was one of those kids who wasted their time.....as you could probably already tell :redface:

If you try hard, maths is fun. :h:
Original post by mediaya
Omg...damn!..... :facepalm: i am genuinely sorry :erm: erm..... Hamza :console: wait, pls forgive me:redface:, dont take what i said seriously, let me tell u what acc happened, me n pikachu (i just seen her PM thay she sent this morning) just wanted to mess around like u did last night, but i swear none of us knew u were in an acc bad mood....but it went bad SORRY!!

I didnt mean any of the stuff i said earlier, they are all bullsh*t, i swear on my life, i acc made them up. Last night, i first thought u were messing around...... But then i admit, i did get angry n went but then i realised i might have said too much n wanted to go back.... N then something happened so i couldnt. I swear i didnt mean to say it, pls forgive me:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, no worries :smile: But Why the hell are you apologising?

Let's just not talk about this. :smile:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Fine with me :h:

Lets just dance :biggrin:
Great! :biggrin:

And...erm, I'll leave that to you :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
If you try hard, maths is fun. :h:
REAL FUN............:rolleyes:

Wow, well done! Hahah- no I could tell at all... :biggrin: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
REAL FUN............:rolleyes:

Why you rolling your eyes. I LOVE maths :unimpressed:

Latest