The Student Room Group

BREAKING: British village on lockdown as knifeman on the loose after 'chapel stabbing

Armed police are now swarming the village, searching gardens and storming homes in an attempt to find the suspect.

The "serious assault" occured in the Durham village of Kelloe at around 2pm - stunning witnesses and residents.

Some took to social media to express their shock as police barged into houses without warning in an attempt to find the suspect.

One said: "My mams in bits they surrounded her house for 30 min before swarming in with guns and dogs!"

Read More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/696278/kelloe-village-man-stabbed-chapel
far-right honour killing
Reply 2
Unlikely to be a terrorist attack, specially that the village is not really famous or known.
Reply 3
Original post by oShahpo
Unlikely to be a terrorist attack, specially that the village is not really famous or known.

I'm no so sure about that. The very heavy police response would suggest there is perhaps more to this than just a run of the mill stabbing.
Reply 4
Original post by Wōden
I'm no so sure about that. The very heavy police response would suggest there is perhaps more to this than just a run of the mill stabbing.

I don't even think a village like Kelloe has any non-white population at all. But it's all possible.
Reply 5
Original post by oShahpo

a village chapel is a soft easy to attack target. I wouldn't rule terrorism out, especially as they closed the whole village
Original post by oShahpo

I'm sure Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray was a well known town/village prior to the attack.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending