The Student Room Group

There we have it, German government regards Turkey as hotbed for fundamentalists

To be honest the Germans are just saying what we all already know, but I'm surprised they had the balls to do it, they've been taking it up the arse from Turkish migrants, they hardly want to integrate into German society or culture.

Looking at the support the Turkish have for their new president, who is rolling in more Islamism into state laws it's no wonder. When the Quraan tells muslims fight a jihad (war amongst unbelievers) they take it at face value, because why wouldn't you when your holy book tells you to take it at face value.
Reply 2
Original post by JoshDawg
To be honest the Germans are just saying what we all already know, but I'm surprised they had the balls to do it, they've been taking it up the arse from Turkish migrants, they hardly want to integrate into German society or culture.

Looking at the support the Turkish have for their new president, who is rolling in more Islamism into state laws it's no wonder. When the Quraan tells muslims fight a jihad (war amongst unbelievers) they take it at face value, because why wouldn't you when your holy book tells you to take it at face value.

You are quite right.

I was more posting this because finally as you say they have the balls to say it. Well technically they didn't say it. The document was leaked, it wasn't intended to be public.

But it shows that Turkey has a huge, detrimental impact on Germany right now. There is much more to this story as well. The whole Bömermann affair. Erdogan being offended and attacking Germany for not letting him, a foreign statesman, attend a demonstration, in German. Ditib - the Turkish Islam council in Germany being heavily influenced by the Turkish government and basically being a propaganda machine. German MPs of Turkish background being hounded and in some cases even physically attacked for voting as what is perceived anti-Turkish.

Turkey is a growing cancer within Germany, and they need to take action now.
Reply 3
Original post by Gwyn bleidd
Much of Germany is now Turkey now.

Ethnic-Germans are destroyed and it's promoted as being diversity to destroy our populations. YOU the self proclaimed anti-fa the anti-racist are the biggest racist of them all for what you've done to us.

Given we're told Jews suffered a six million Holocaust, it doesn't look that way to me. There's an awful lot of survivors in Israel and of course America where much of the Jewish population resides...

Who won WW2? European's certainly didn't

They have their Jewish state. We have a freak melting pot, the destroy of our ethnic groups through intermixing with people who shouldn't be here.

Holocaust denial is a crime in some countries.
Reply 4
Original post by AdolfHitIer
Angela Merkel compared to me? I built Germany up from the ashes. She destroys it, with the applauds of world Jewry.

Even though your account will probably get banned soon based on your name, it is true that Germany as we know it is being destroyed, and it's being celebrated by Germans. I hope for Germany's sake that Merkel is out in 2017, and that they grow a pair of balls and realise when they're being screwed over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending