The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Results week!

Hey guys,

Results week is fast approaching and we just wanted to give you a place to talk about it!

We've all experienced the week-before-results-day anxiety and know that many of you will be thinking about all the possible outcomes.

Do you have any worries or concerns? Are you all excited to get started?

Remember that not getting the result you wanted doesn't mean that you will not be going to University. We're always happy to have a talk with you about your options and what the next steps could be.

Our Clearing assistants are at hand for a phone call on 020 8331 9000.
Reply 1
🙃 Ok thanks.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
hi their,
i'm getting my results this Thursday but i'm not too sure on what to do next as i'm not sure if i was meant to get an interview or not.
Original post by robtham
hi their,
i'm getting my results this Thursday but i'm not too sure on what to do next as i'm not sure if i was meant to get an interview or not.

Hi there!

What course have you applied for?

If an interview was needed, you would have had an email from us asking you to come in for one :smile:.

If you've got a conditional offer with us, all you need to do is sit tight until results day, and we'll be in contact with you via UCAS and email once you get your results.

If you've got any questions for us, give us a call tomorrow on 020 8331 9000 and any one of our advisers will be there to answer your questions.

How are you feeling about them? Hope it all goes well! :h:

Thanks
How is everyone getting on? :smile:

We hope you get the grades you are expecting! If you haven't, you can still apply to the university through clearing!

Call us on 02083319000, Or chat with us on live chat: http://www2.gre.ac.uk/

We hope to hear from you!!:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending