The Student Room Group

United Utilities Graduate Scheme

Anybody here applied for the United Utilities graduate scheme this year (for careers starting in 2024)? I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I thought I'd start one to help those preparing for assessment centre round.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, I have been called for Assessment Centre next week. How about yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by SS123987
Anybody here applied for the United Utilities graduate scheme this year (for careers starting in 2024)? I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I thought I'd start one to help those preparing for assessment centre round.

Are you there?
Reply 3
I have mine on 11th. How about you?
Reply 4
I have mine on 11th. How about you?

Yes, I have mine on 11th too. Where are you coming from? I am from London.
Reply 5
Same. To what position did you apply?
Reply 6
Graduate Future Leader for Mechanical Engineering
Reply 7
I applied for the graduate future leader program as well, but mine doesn't focus on a particular engineering field.
Reply 8
Cool cool. Which field are you from?
Reply 9
General Engineering
Reply 10

Also got my assessment centre for UU on the 11th. Going for the Project Management scheme.

Have you been told much about what it will consist of? Aside from a presentation and technical / competency interview which I assume everyone has been told about?
Reply 11
Original post by rynewt

Also got my assessment centre for UU on the 11th. Going for the Project Management scheme.

Have you been told much about what it will consist of? Aside from a presentation and technical / competency interview which I assume everyone has been told about?

I think that is the whole scenario of the AC in UU. Haven't heard anything else other than that.
Reply 12
Original post by talha04
I think that is the whole scenario of the AC in UU. Haven't heard anything else other than that.

Ahh ok, have you spoke to anyone who’s done one with UU before?

Good luck though. Hope it goes well
Reply 13
Yes, I did on LinkedIn and they said the same thing. Best of luck 🍀
Reply 14
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to know if any of you have an idea how many graduates are taken for each program at UU
Original post by talha04
Yes, I have mine on 11th too. Where are you coming from? I am from London.

How did it go? Any insights?
Reply 16
Original post by rynewt

How was your interview any insights to share ??
Reply 17
Hello Everyone

Could any of you share your insights regarding the interview process
Reply 18
Hey there! So, in the interview, they asked me these "tell me when" questions. You know, asking about times you showed certain qualities? We also had a group exercise and presentation.
Reply 19
Thanks for sharing. Will the results be shared soon after the interview or do they have a waiting period before announcing results

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending