The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

what if i got ABC for my alevel.......

i had received conditional offer from the university of Glasgow to study Electronic and electrical engineering this fall, which asks me to get alevel ABB
but i think i will get ABC for my alevel
what should i do.....
Reply 1
I would keep an eye on clearing opportunities and have backup plans. Don't count yourself out of the equation yet, but keep an eye on other opportunities through clearing for sure.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by YUECHEN
i had received conditional offer from the university of Glasgow to study Electronic and electrical engineering this fall, which asks me to get alevel ABB
what should i do.....

Nothing you can do at present until you get your results. You may actually meet your offer or your university might accept you as a near miss. If Glasgow reject you then your insurance might accept you. If neither accept you then clearing might be an option or taking a gap year.
Original post by YUECHEN
what should i do.....

Wait and see what your results are

one week before they are released UCAS release them to the universities for them to update UCAS as to whether the offer now becomes unconditional - they become unconditional because university says they are unconditional - they University says this, generally, because you met the for but may also turn it unconditional because of a near miss such as yours

if you don’t want to wait, and if you believe that there are extenuating circumstances for your near miss, contact Glasgow now and tell them what that extenuating circumstance is in order that they can consider it when making their final decision next week (when they get the results)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending