The Student Room Group

582 - Merseyside reserve list?

Has anyone who were put on reserve list been offered?
Reply 1
Can you remember when you were invited to interview for this one? And when you got your results please? Just trying to estimate for my partner whilst they look at other options as well.

Their interview invite was 4th October for Greater Manchester 599 campaign. I don't think it matters what date a person completed the interview, as I would expect the results for the entire campaign to go live at the same time, as it's always 5 days to complete the PRVI... Unless finishing your judgement test later changes that? I'm not sure.

Most people seem to be getting results 6-8 weeks after, so I am thinking that Manchester 599 is probably due results this Friday at the earliest, but maybe next week is more likely.
Reply 2
Original post by HavakPkmn
Can you remember when you were invited to interview for this one? And when you got your results please? Just trying to estimate for my partner whilst they look at other options as well.

Their interview invite was 4th October for Greater Manchester 599 campaign. I don't think it matters what date a person completed the interview, as I would expect the results for the entire campaign to go live at the same time, as it's always 5 days to complete the PRVI... Unless finishing your judgement test later changes that? I'm not sure.

Most people seem to be getting results 6-8 weeks after, so I am thinking that Manchester 599 is probably due results this Friday at the earliest, but maybe next week is more likely.

I did my prerecorded on the 24th sept campaign closed on 14 th September results were out on 10 November
Reply 3
Original post by Tharadc
Has anyone who were put on reserve list been offered?

No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending