The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach - Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire and Rutland

Has anyone received their results from their Pre-Recorded interview yet for Nottinghamshire?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jodie1982
Has anyone received their results from their Pre-Recorded interview yet for Nottinghamshire?

I’m waiting for results for Nottinghamshire too. Completed the interview on July 13th, but nothing yet.
Reply 2
Original post by ellp510
I’m waiting for results for Nottinghamshire too. Completed the interview on July 13th, but nothing yet.

I received my results for Derbyshire yesterday and I failed, although I knew the interview went horrendously!

The Nottingham one went a lot better and I keep checking my portal for an update, because I have somehow worked out that if the status changes to "We are reviewing your application" it seems to be a really good sign! Keep me updated x
Reply 3
I received my results for Derbyshire yesterday and I failed, although I knew the interview went horrendously!

The Nottingham one went a lot better and I keep checking my portal for an update, because I have somehow worked out that if the status changes to "We are reviewing your application" it seems to be a really good sign! Keep me updated x

Will do, hopefully we'll get the results by the end of the week. I'm tired of waiting..

I've been checking the status and currently it's been stuck at 'Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.' for about a week..
Reply 4

Hi, does it to change to “We are reviewing your application” on the portal after “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.”?
Reply 5
Original post by Riz_123
Hi, does it to change to “We are reviewing your application” on the portal after “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.”?

Yes, I believe it does but only if you are successful.
Reply 6
Yes, I believe it does but only if you are successful.

Ah okay, thanks.
Hey Guys,
Mine went from "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" to ""Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome". It stayed like this for 1 week or 2 and today has changed in "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed".
I shall let you know soon if what it's said it's true then... I believe they are only genuinely reviewing the application which can still be unsuccessful (especially as I think I did terrible).
Reply 8
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Hey Guys,
Mine went from "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" to ""Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome". It stayed like this for 1 week or 2 and today has changed in "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed".
I shall let you know soon if what it's said it's true then... I believe they are only genuinely reviewing the application which can still be unsuccessful (especially as I think I did terrible).

Yes please let me know so I know if my theory is correct haha! Which area have you applied for?
Dorset Wiltshire Hampshire and Isle of Wight but also south of London (but for this one I am still at the 1st stage where the team has to review the application).

Yes please let me know so I know if my theory is correct haha! Which area have you applied for?
Reply 10
Has anyone received any results or portal changes yet?
Reply 11

Nothing yet for Nottinghamshire.

I received the results for another location on friday and scored 21, so not too hopeful about this one either.
Reply 12
Original post by ellp510
Nothing yet for Nottinghamshire.

I received the results for another location on friday and scored 21, so not too hopeful about this one either.

It is driving me mad! Yes I got my results last week for Derbyshire and also scored 21 😫

Received results for Dorset Wiltshire Hampshire and Isle of Wight. Scored 26 and in the process of ID confirmation. Will be offered a job or put in a reserve list... Better than nothing :biggrin:
Reply 14
Received results for Dorset Wiltshire Hampshire and Isle of Wight. Scored 26 and in the process of ID confirmation. Will be offered a job or put in a reserve list... Better than nothing :biggrin:

Congratulations!! I bet you are so pleased. When did your portal change to we are reviewing your application and how long did it stay like that until you got your results?
Reply 15

hey Jodie, has your application status changed yet and did you figure out if your theory was right?
Reply 16
Original post by Idaz
hey Jodie, has your application status changed yet and did you figure out if your theory was right?

Hey, I think my theory is correct judging by what has happened with other people. However, mine has not changed at all! I work with 6 other people who have applied though as well for the same job and there's hasn't changed yet either so I don't think the results are out yet.
Hey, I think my theory is correct judging by what has happened with other people. However, mine has not changed at all! I work with 6 other people who have applied though as well for the same job and there's hasn't changed yet either so I don't think the results are out yet.

Just been offered a job in my 1st chosen location!!!!!!!! So the portal changed in "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed" on Thursday and this morning I had the ID check request (with the scores results) and 5 min after confirming my ID I had the provisional offer... Very happy. It's in my own town!
Reply 18
Just been offered a job in my 1st chosen location!!!!!!!! So the portal changed in "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed" on Thursday and this morning I had the ID check request (with the scores results) and 5 min after confirming my ID I had the provisional offer... Very happy. It's in my own town!

Congratulations! You deserve it! Can I ask what scores you got please? All the best 👍
Reply 19

I hope that we both receive some good news soon. You really deserve this too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending