The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Desperately searching for accommodation in UAL Halls

Hey,
I got a spot in the Animations BA at LCC but my parents will only let me go if I get into the UAL Halls as I'm not from London so they don't want me to live on my own. Do any of you have a place at an UAL accommodation you don't need? Btw is anyone else studying animation at LCC?
Reply 1
Original post by lccanimation2016
Hey,
I got a spot in the Animations BA at LCC but my parents will only let me go if I get into the UAL Halls as I'm not from London so they don't want me to live on my own. Do any of you have a place at an UAL accommodation you don't need? Btw is anyone else studying animation at LCC?

Hey, are still searching? I've got a room at Camberwell campus. It's a large en-suite room with a double bed and i would like someone to take over my contract. It's £183 per week. Let me know if you are interested
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lccanimation2016
Hey,

Hiya, did you still need to move in?

I have a standard room in sketch house in finsbury park?
Hey, are you still looking for someone?
I have a standard room in Glassyard Halls near LCC which I need someone to take over before new year!
Reply 4
Original post by bellelelele
Hey, are you still looking for someone?
I have a standard room in Glassyard Halls near LCC which I need someone to take over before new year!

Is this available for the spring semester?
Reply 5
Original post by ellier123
Hiya, did you still need to move in?

I have a standard room in sketch house in finsbury park?

Is this room still available?
Reply 6
Hey I have a friend moving out from LCC halls at the end of this month if you are still looking for a place
Neighborhood Glassyuard good in terms of location, but a little dirty. While hiring a company for garbage collection and settlement area is not difficult http://junkandgardening.co.uk/services And at what price is now the cheapest room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending